How them hairlines holding up brehs??

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Well I'm not that nikka, this "forum" doesn't define me.
Relax. I was just pointing out the redundancy of you asking what there was to gain from lying.. Obviously there's something to be gained given how often people lie on here and the Internet in general.

Infamous45

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Those who aren't afraid to be themselves.
:mjlol::laff::laff::laff: Please stop with this bro science bullshyt. It's your genetics period. Nothing can change your hairline l. People always saying dumb stuff it's pure cope. I know several old people in my family with low Paul George hairlines and they have fat ass long locks and the women wear tight ass braids and styles. Your either going to go bald or your not. Also please post your reliable source.
fukk you and you're family :yeshrug:
I am the source :blessed:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
shyt lookin like the letter U at thirty. :snoop: But if I get it shaped up it doesn't look too bad. Can't push it back, will look ridiculous. I see myself bald in my mid 30s brehs!!! :sadbron:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
moxDyQBH.gif

Nah, mine started dippng back but hasn't budged in years. I just grow my hair out and let it cover the line:whew:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
A year back I noticed my left and right corners beginning to recede/thin

Bought me some biotin and black castor oil and now we back. :blessed: Not only did my hair grow back but it hasnt receded since

My shyt was starting to look like this
meek-mill-free-from-prison.jpg

Now I'm back to this :blessed:
obj-weapons.jpg

Last edited:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:mjlol::laff::laff::laff: Please stop with this bro science bullshyt. It's your genetics period. Nothing can change your hairline l. People always saying dumb stuff it's pure cope. I know several old people in my family with low Paul George hairlines and they have fat ass long locks and the women wear tight ass braids and styles. Your either going to go bald or your not. Also please post your reliable source.
youre right it is cope but masturbating defniitely speeds up the balding process and it has a lot to do with testosterone
Hair Loss - Caused by Over Masturbation | Herballove.com

Now what OP said about pillow erosion is pure coli science. :mjlol: Unless this nikka sleeping face down on his forehead :heh:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Been doing the OA guard cut for about 3 years when I'm not bald and rocking a beard/goatee combo.

I get a feeling the current Kobe is in my near future

There's so many kinds of variations of hairlines in my family too so :lupe:

I've got the head shape to be permanently bald so when it's time I won't go kicking and screaming.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
:rudy: What do I gain by lying? This is a Internet forum. I'm just sharing my experiences, I'm not getting nothing from sharing this other than conversation with others and your jealous balding ass lol.

You can be telling the truth and be the single documented case of reversing balding through haulting masturbation. :mjlol:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No lie, this happened at the barbershop yesterday. Dude was delusional as hell

Dude:stopitslime:: Aye man, can you not push my hairline back this time. Just shape it up where it is..

Barber:mjlol:: What do you mean?! It's nothing there dawg. I worked magic for you last time. No beign, spray paint, makers or nothing!! Why don't you just get a baldy?

Dude:comeon:: Man I'm only 26..I'm not trying to look like an old man..

Barber :martin: : The only thing that can save you is Jesus and Rogaine

The whole barbershop start laughin :russ:

Then "Jumpman" starts playing on the radio..

This nikka starts remixing the song..
:dj2:

Rogaine, Rogaine, Rogaine, Rogaine, Rogaine, Rogaine
:dead:
Pillow Erosion? I've heard people talk about this, speak on this bruh. :lupe:
Yeah breh, think about it, you tossing and turning against an abrasive pillow case. shyt is basically rubbing your hairline edges away. I sleep on my left side and my shyt started thinning like meek. I gotta cop some silk pillow cases.
If there's one way in which the Coli has affected me, it's making me paranoid about my hairline. Went through all my life without thinking about it but all these hairline threads on the Coli have me scared to look at mirrors these days. Dunno if it's receded or I'm just paranoid.
Nah you ain't lying breh. Coli definitely got me paranoid lol
Went bald age 22

My hairline wasn't dead yet but I wasn't gonna wait till it was on life support to kill it
22? :wow: I wo
A year back I noticed my left and right corners beginning to recede/thin

Bought me some biotin and black castor oil and now we back. :blessed: Not only did my hair grow back but it hasnt receded since

My shyt was starting to look like this
meek-mill-free-from-prison.jpg

Now I'm back to this :blessed:
obj-weapons.jpg
Just ordered some Biotin. Already got castor oil, I'm gonna stay on top of applying that shyt now.