How the hell is that African girl Alek a supermodel!?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2: if its walks like a duck and quacks like a duck don't tell me its a fukkin dog

475px-Gorilla_gorilla_gorilla_01.jpg

so because she is black and ugly, you equate her with a Gorilla...:ahh::ahh::ahh: your no different from the CACS who rationalize the same thing when they see us

KKK_wants_You!.jpg

:birdman::birdman::birdman:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I can't believe nikkas in here are acting like the average white model doesn't look just as weird face/body-wise :wtf:

Look at that skinny-ass Kate Moss bytch (one of the more famous ones). While she doesn't look as bad IMO, her face is weird-looking and her body (or rather, lack of it)........:scusthov:.......does that mean white people were trolling white people by pushing her as a top model? And there are plenty other white models that look like her

I don't know where people got the idea that most supermodels look like Tyra, or Naomi in her prime....some of them AT BEST have a cute face with a skinny body; while the others are just skinny bytches with ugly/unusual faces ("striking" facial features, as someone else put it :heh:), just like Alek

No one is talking about white models vs black models..at least I wasn't..I don't know why people are posting pictures of white bytches in this thread trying to compare..im talking about one model and one model only..and that's Alek who is a top super model right now..is she the top super model at this moment? I dunno..? I don't follow that shyt..but you get the point..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who are the gatekeepers in the fashion industry.

Homosexual white males

I guess this is what they find beautiful.

That, or they're trolling. I believe they're trolling.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A lot of these "high fashion" people seem to think that any chick that's tall and malnourished is model material. :smh:

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
YKCieGn.png

:wtf:

I've known about her for a number of years and always wondered what crack these fashion experts were smoking to hire this ugly ass girl
There are plenty of ugly models. Why pick on her?

Have you heard of Kate Moss? She is a lot more famous than Alek. She looks like a meth addict.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
She fits the necessary body proportions, and her skin is exquisite. If you've really looked at runway models most of them aren't conventionally pretty. There are obvious reasons why Victoria's Secret would have Oluchi on their roster and not Alek.

For those who don't know who I'm talking about, this is Oluchi:

OluchiOnweagba2.jpg