How the hell is that African girl Alek a supermodel!?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Never seen the appeal of this chick and if being skinny and ugly is part of being a supermodel it's a lot of untapped potential around my may.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
these cac fashion heavy hitters are obviously doing this on purpose. I've notice that alot of these Sudanese women are becoming prominent in fashion prints and runways. They're trying to brainwash people into thinking that she represents the the prototypical African model look. Southern Sudanese women aren't even attractive to me, but I've seen a shyt load of candid pictures of them that are better looking than this chick. These higher ups think they're being slick.

Arseholes :beli:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
About half the chicks on Top Model are (were? Is that show still on?) ugly as shyt, too. But like the guy above me said, they want "striking features," not necessarily "classic beauty." :yeshrug:

semtex

:)
Daps
Cacs trying to make it seem like that's the best Africa has to offer :scusthov: damn near any Ethiopian chick looks exponentially better than that mutant there as well as any cac

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
being a model doesn't have much to do with actually being attractive its about shyt like facial angles/symmetry and body proportions....its not every day there is just a drop dead gorgeous model like Adriana Lima or Selita Ebanks

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The fashion industry was :troll: when they got her. Before she got on, there was a lot of talk about the lack of black super models. It was only Iman and Naomi back then. So they decided to Alek who looks like the bald, black mannequin you saw at the department store growing up. I know it was an act of :troll: I'm proud that she was able to make it out of extreme poverty and certain death growing up in Sudan. I can't even be mad :manny:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her melanin is divine :obama:

This!! While I agree Alex Wek is not fine, or even hot. Her skin tone is exceptional. I would fukk the shyt out of Alex Wek. Being with dark skin broad like that is sexy as hell, not to generalize but most dark skin chicks Ive been with skin is smooth and less flabby than light skin broads.