How the hell is that African girl Alek a supermodel!?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs trying to make it seem like that's the best Africa has to offer :scusthov: damn near any Ethiopian chick looks exponentially better than that mutant there as well as any cac

forget ethipian you could find loads of sudanese chicks better looking than this baboon

like many have said this is just cacs tryin to brainwash everyone into this is the best africans can do.....this fukkin ugly gorilla

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
This!! While I agree Alex Wek is not fine, or even hot. Her skin tone is exceptional. I would fukk the shyt out of Alex Wek. Being with dark skin broad like that is sexy as hell, not to generalize but most dark skin chicks Ive been with skin is smooth and less flabby than light skin broads.

Basically you're saying like most people are saying in this thread is that you'll fukk a bytch cuz you like the tone of her skin..no matter how ugly..as long as she has good skin:ohhh:

This can't be life

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically you're saying like most people are saying in this thread is that you'll fukk a bytch cuz you like the tone of her skin..no matter how ugly..as long as she has good skin:ohhh:

This can't be life

Well, I dont think she is ugly per se, just not my cup of tea.He skin tone and the way she carries herself is what makes me attracted to her. Im a hoe so my opinion really dont count on shyt like this:deadrose:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs trying to make it seem like that's the best Africa has to offer :scusthov: damn near any Ethiopian chick looks exponentially better than that mutant there as well as any cac

I think this is the answer. Reminds me of when they gave that morbidly obese black girl the the prom queen crown. She actually thought they was serious(laughing behind her back) when it is 100X better looking black chicks at th school. Some college in Mississippi I think.

If the first black prom queen is 350 lbs. the jokes on black people.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forget ethipian I but you could find loads of sudanese chicks better looking than these baboon

like many have said this is just cacs tryin to brainwash everyone into this is the best africans can do.....this fukkin ugly gorilla

:ufdup::ufdup: if she is ugly then fine, but to resort to calling her a baboon and gorilla...seems that some CAC brainwashing has done its job. If it was a white ugly girl, you damn well you wouldnt be calling her no monkey.

but then again nikkas was saying this is a dime

amanda-bynes-bra.jpg
:comeon::comeon:

Daps
Reppin
London
I used to think this when I was a lad bad now that I'm older I realise that runway/high fashion models aren't necessarily supposed to be objects of desire for straight men, I don't work in that industry so I have no idea what the people who select these models are looking for but I know that they're not looking to appeal to me. I wouldn't even call them ugly just weird looking.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
forget ethipian I but you could find loads of sudanese chicks better looking than these baboon

ajak deng comes to mind.

ajak-deng-the-endometriosis-foundation-of-america_3550453.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup::ufdup: if she is ugly then fine, but to resort to calling her a baboon and gorilla...seems that some CAC brainwashing has done its job. If it was a white ugly girl, you damn well you wouldnt be calling her no monkey.

but then again nikkas was saying this is a dime

amanda-bynes-bra.jpg
:comeon::comeon:

:shaq2: if its walks like a duck and quacks like a duck don't tell me its a fukkin dog

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I can't believe nikkas in here are acting like the average white model doesn't look just as weird face/body-wise :wtf:

Look at that skinny-ass Kate Moss bytch (one of the more famous ones). While she doesn't look as bad IMO, her face is weird-looking and her body (or rather, lack of it)........:scusthov:.......does that mean white people were trolling white people by pushing her as a top model? And there are plenty other white models that look like her

I don't know where people got the idea that most supermodels look like Tyra, or Naomi in her prime....some of them AT BEST have a cute face with a skinny body; while the others are just skinny bytches with ugly/unusual faces ("striking" facial features, as someone else put it :heh:), just like Alek

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
ajak deng comes to mind.

ajak-deng-the-endometriosis-foundation-of-america_3550453.jpg

I don't like that pic, but Ajak Deng is indeed better looking than Alek. I think this Sudanese model is much better looking than both though.

Atong-Arjok-Bikini.jpg

000000078449-Atong_Arjok-modelprofileMainPicCropped.jpg

Would destroy this girl.

To be fair I googled "women of sudan" and "sudan models" and couldn't find many women I'd consider attractive. Alek was actually better looking than 99% of them. Our Sudanese women aren't lookers for most part to me.