How the hell is that African girl Alek a supermodel!?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
YKCieGn.png

:wtf:

I've known about her for a number of years and always wondered what crack these fashion experts were smoking to hire this ugly ass girl

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Not all white supermondels are what we would consider quintessentially beautiful. Many are chosen for striking features.

High fashion remains one of the most insidiously racist industries on the planet and I don't feel its worth going into all that bs. You should be able to work out the rest. :youngsabo:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Where were you expecting to go with this thread?

I don't know..it's 5:40 am and I haven't slept yet..just trying to get opinions on something I always thought was strange..seems like the fashion world is testing my manhood..am I supposed to find this girl attractive cuz I'm a man:mindblown:

I mean Naomi Campbell is super hot..but this right here..is not..

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know..it's 5:40 am and I haven't slept yet..just trying to get opinions on something I always thought was strange..seems like the fashion world is testing my manhood..am I supposed to find this girl attractive cuz I'm a man:mindblown:

I dont think they are concerned about finding women youd think are attractive. They find the women we generally like to not be striking or to be fat or stumpy...its not about the models look its about being able to where a crop top dress with harley handles and walking down the run way.

As was said before shes a human mannequin.

Sent from my galaxy S4

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I dont find her attractive in the slightest.

Your right shes dead ugly.

But kudos to her for making it. Im sure she inpires 1000's of delusional uglies

Worldwide

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast

I think she has some what model features or what ever she does have a nice skin complexion, it looks so radiant :ohlawd:
Naomi look like a sick animal bruh