How the fukk do y’all have fun and talk to women at bars and clubs?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
This shyt is hard asf :dahell:

Especially since I don’t drink too. Gotta wait in a long ass line, pay cover, and be surrounded by drunk mfers and loud ass music. People bumping into you and shyt, no personal space.

Women aren’t even trying to talk, they just wanna dance and shyt. Automatic rejections cause they on autopilot mode. If you do catch one, you even talk to em properly cause the music so fukkin loud :what:

Got ya boy standing in the corner like
telltaale-.jpg

The things we do for a shot at some p*ssy, might have to dip out this bytch shyt lame. Any tips brehs?:francis:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
You introduce yourself to a woman, compliment her, asking what she's drinking and buy yourself a drink and one for her then ask her about herself.

That's literally it.

And if you dont drink just order a Cranberry juice or a soda water with lime. No one will know the difference.

Also lounges are better than clubs for real conversation.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
If you haven't naturally got a set level of social skills you will find it difficult.

If that's the case you have to be prepared to take a certain amount of ls and learn to enjoy that as part of the process. Your desperation is probably written all over you and your trying too hard.

I'm handsome gang (not good looking gang) so essentially I just be me and life works itself out.

How old are you?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Dance and enjoy yourself. When I do women approach or talk to me, as I’m having fun.

Don't be one of those guys hanging round the dance floor watching the women like pieces of meat or stood up in the corner watching like a rabbit in the headlights.
I suck at dancing

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
i dunno i'm handsome gang so i just dance and enjoy myself and chicks naturally gravitate towards me. or i just go up to one i like and start dancing with em

if ur in a loud club just whisper in her ear "lets go somewhere more quiet where we can talk" after u introduce yourself. most clubs got a smoking section or outdoor area / balcony

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I suck at dancing

Practice breh. I’ve had women come up to me in clubs to say they love my dancing. I used to suck and be shy in my twenties. Now I don't GAF, I know my dancing is fire and so do the chicks.

But most of the time clubs (pre covid) were so full most people are just swaying to the beat.

Seriously if your aura is fun women will start dancing near you. Then it’s less weird if you lean in to talk to them.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I don’t want to. Don’t say that. My game is ass but I still laid on tinder
Somebody is protecting your housing, you are sheltered . When you lose your housing that is being paid for then life will be forced to be in perspective.

Leave your house.

Now when you by yourself, then you get busy.

Now you have no choice to survive. You haven't activated that need yet.

Life is different when you have no place to sleep or need some food.

You still a baby

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Practice breh. I’ve had women come up to me in clubs to say they love my dancing. I used to suck and be shy in my twenties. Now I don't GAF, I know my dancing is fire and so do the chicks.

But most of the time clubs (pre covid) were so full most people are just swaying to the beat.

Seriously if your aura is fun women will start dancing near you. Then it’s less weird if you lean in to talk to them.
What dance moves to practice? Damn i just been clubbing more recently but I get so anxious. I don’t feel confident on the dance floor