How the F*CK was Chucky ever a threat???

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
At least in that old Twilight Zone episode, that little alien robot who landed his small spaceship on that old ladies roof, and was giving her h*ll, did have a little machine gun or something to shoot at her with. But then again, if a little pit bull can be that much a threat with just his teeth, then I guess a killer midget doll with a knife can be many times more dangerous. Plus these little killer dolls can do things like trip you going down stairs, throw a radio in your pool while it's still plugged in, etc...

The twist was
The "alien robot" was a human NASA astronaut in a spacesuit, and the old lady was a giant alien.

:ohhh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
NOBODY that was black was scared of no damn Chucky. We used to laugh at the absurdness of those flicks even as kids
Tell that to my older brother lmao. My mom said he was so hysterically terrified of the poster for the original one at the train station in NYC that she needed some random dudes to help her carry him out :russ:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He has the advantage of being a toy... people don't expect or see it coming whenever he moves in to kill them.

When my kids, nieces and nephews are at my house and start acting extra hyper...especially when they get that last burst of energy when they are sleepy. I'll put it on Child's Play, It, Demonic Toys, Dolls, Killer Clowns... That sh-t gets their attention and cams them real quick.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I used to think like this when I was watching the ring :russ:

Like I wish a little ass girl would crawl out my muhfukking TV. Knock that bytch right back her reality :dame:

oh naw you trippin trippin. The Ring was legit scary and I usually don't get scared by horror films. That lil girl was twisting, contorting, and darting around the room like she was Nightcrawler.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Imagine Chucky gettin out there and recruiting with the Ade Due Damballa's!!
:lupe:

Come out with a gang of wild dolls rollin thru your neighborhood

:merchant:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Letting a ginger midget wearing overalls throw the beats on u :snoop:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
the_ancient_real_life_doll_that_was_used_as_inspiration_for_chucky_08.gif

:dead:

082a6ea5d74bde7c7b24f7f175a3de74.gif

:dead:

tumblr_n7hq4vwXsc1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0b651bfHl1rpc5kho1_500.gif

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
The twist was
The "alien robot" was a human NASA astronaut in a spacesuit, and the old lady was a giant alien.

:ohhh:

I forgot. The old lady actually was the alien instead. I guess I missed the reruns this past News Years Eve...lol. But even when I was catching the reruns every New Years Eve, for some reason I would always forget how this one ended. Although the ending always surprised me, this wasn't one of my favored episodes. I think it was because all I saw in the entire episode was the lady, her house, and this robot. Speaking of Twilight Zone reruns, it's been getting a little harder to watch them on New Years lately, because it seems like a lot of those episodes has become our reality today in a way....UFO's, people acting weird, etc... It's even harder for me to enjoy "It's a Wonderful Life", the movie that comes on every year around Christmas time. Because a lot of what went on in that movie became real life since 2008, for example, how that bank collapsed, how the world turned ugly when the angel showed him how the world would be if he had never been born, which included how that cop was shooting at him just for running (you know that hit us at home), etc... But I digress.