How the F*CK was Chucky ever a threat???

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the original was an actual excellent movie that was well written and dark for that era.
it was the last of the first only well made slapstick slasher meets serious horror film new era villain movies of the time.

it is a reason, chucky is the last of the school yard slasher flick lingo hof characters all time.
as he fit into the taboo rated r rating for the time and being off limits for the supposed school yard kids toys.
from the dawn of black friday caused by cabbage patch kids and made masculine by spoof'n my buddy and my pet monster for the time.

i have not watched the clip.
yet if it is from the first movie i can offer no criticism cause that movie is as well done for the genre and the exact time all time as you are gonna get.
they really don't make serious horror films with that type of premise anymore.

that was the last INTELLIGENT for the genre big budget large studio horror slasher character flick film ever made, to be honest.

art barr

Great post, dapped and repped. You know your horror.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Exorcist was no joke to a little breh. My mom would always rent some crazy horror movie and I'd
PU9JqQ9.gif
like I wasn't too scared to watch shyt.

Children of the Corn :merchant:

Cujo :lupe:

The Mangler :damn:

his old scared to have a human moment face ass about his own kid is what still makes this funny as fukk.
then the mom comes in after the kid in the walker and this all time great kid moment.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was :to:

My older bro use to always do the voice which scared me a little but I got over it. Next thing I know I hear the voice and turn around and see the doll.
I'm like :merchant::whoa::damn:

Ran straight to momma room and jumped in the bed with her.

He never told me where he got the doll, but he terrorized me with it every chance he got. :mjcry:

vaguely i wanna say an actual chuckie doll came out much much later.
well after they could have cashed in on the craze.
that was the only ball dropped about the first child's play.
was they had no actual doll out on exact time if i remember right.
they should have made as much money as the gremlins life size spike doll in the original origins of black friday must cop purchase.

not sure why they dropped the ball, but it may have been mother's groups that ruined it as well, at that exact time.
mother's groups have destroyed actual male masculinity in america with their feminized meddling.

art barr

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
the original was an actual excellent movie that was well written and dark for that era.
it was the last of the first only well made slapstick slasher meets serious horror film new era villain movies of the time.

it is a reason, chucky is the last of the school yard slasher flick lingo hof characters all time.
as he fit into the taboo rated r rating for the time and being off limits for the supposed school yard kids toys.
from the dawn of black friday caused by cabbage patch kids and made masculine by spoof'n my buddy and my pet monster for the time.

i have not watched the clip.
yet if it is from the first movie i can offer no criticism cause that movie is as well done for the genre and the exact time all time as you are gonna get.
they really don't make serious horror films with that type of premise anymore.

that was the last INTELLIGENT for the genre big budget large studio horror slasher character flick film ever made, to be honest.

art barr
What was the atmosphere in the country when that bytch hit the theaters breh?:wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The first chucky movie was great, but it became horror humor after that.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
At least in that old Twilight Zone episode, that little alien robot who landed his small spaceship on that old ladies roof, and was giving her h*ll, did have a little machine gun or something to shoot at her with. But then again, if a little pit bull can be that much a threat with just his teeth, then I guess a killer midget doll with a knife can be many times more dangerous. Plus these little killer dolls can do things like trip you going down stairs, throw a radio in your pool while it's still plugged in, etc...

Last edited: