How the F*CK was Chucky ever a threat???

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the original was an actual excellent movie that was well written and dark for that era.
it was the last of the first only well made slapstick slasher meets serious horror film new era villain movies of the time.

it is a reason, chucky is the last of the school yard slasher flick lingo hof characters all time.
as he fit into the taboo rated r rating for the time and being off limits for the supposed school yard kids toys.
from the dawn of black friday caused by cabbage patch kids and made masculine by spoof'n my buddy and my pet monster for the time.

i have not watched the clip.
yet if it is from the first movie i can offer no criticism cause that movie is as well done for the genre and the exact time all time as you are gonna get.
they really don't make serious horror films with that type of premise anymore.

that was the last INTELLIGENT for the genre big budget large studio horror slasher character flick film ever made, to be honest.

art barr

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo man...yall gotta tell me how yall woulda handled this cause this makes zero fukkin sense. He a doll right? How does plastic teeth even hurt? Look at this scene wit 7th Heaven mom pawg

That shyt is hilarious

That acrylic breh was imbued with the strength of a demon when that serial killer performed the ritual to transfer his soul into the doll in the opening scene of the film.

Step your cinematic analysis game up, brehbreh :ufdup:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That acrylic breh was imbued with the strength of a demon when that serial killer performed the ritual to transfer his soul into the doll in the opening scene of the film.

Step your cinematic analysis game up, brehbreh :ufdup:
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
NOBODY that was black was scared of no damn Chucky. We used to laugh at the absurdness of those flicks even as kids
I was :to:

My older bro use to always do the voice which scared me a little but I got over it. Next thing I know I hear the voice and turn around and see the doll.
I'm like :merchant::whoa::damn:

Ran straight to momma room and jumped in the bed with her.

He never told me where he got the doll, but he terrorized me with it every chance he got. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

My older bro use to always do the voice which scared me a little but I got over it. Next thing I know I hear the voice and turn around and see the doll.

He never told me where he got the doll, but he terrorized me with it every chance he got. :mjcry:

Your brother sounds like a real a$$hole:russ:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

She have drawls on:shaq: