How the coli feel about IGN's updated top 100 video games of all time list?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:
top 10 is nintendo central
the entire list is nintendo central.
who made this list?
no virtua fighter or sonic.....smh.
out.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Apparently I've really been sleeping on the Legend of Zelda series.

And the lack of Sonic games is bullshyt, but expected since IGN has always hated Sonic. :yeshrug:

I won't say it's terrible but it comes off as a Nintendo fanboy top 100.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
BOTW top 5? I cannot for the life of me understand the praise that game got. It was so boring. :snoop:

By boring do you mean "I'm not an imaginative enough person to figure out all the different ways to play the game"

Because that is almost always what someone means when they call a game...boring

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By boring do you mean "I'm not an imaginative enough person to figure out all the different ways to play the game"

Because that is almost always what someone means when they call a game...boring
giphy.gif

The game at times was boring to me.

Specifically, the cookie cutter shrine designs and excessively big map that can be pretty boring to traverse to at certain times. I put in 100 hours into the game, I didn't say it was trash.

I just felt like the "dungeons" were weak compared to past Zelda dungeons and the shrines even though the puzzles can be quite cool, the same theme/music for virtually each one wore thin on me after a while. I wish the 4 dungeons were actual dungeons based on the theme respective to the town the divine beasts were protecting instead of just a shell of the beast with a little element added to it. Adding 120 shrines all throughout the world sounds great on paper but I rather it was 8~10 dungeons scattered with puzzles using the tools Link has that are designed organically with maybe some shrines here and there vs 4 "dungeons" with the samey boss fight.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
FF6 over FF7?
Black Flag that low?
Civ4 yet no Civ5?
Ninja Gaiden nowhere on the list?
No Gauntlet Dark Legacy?