how Sylvester Stallone feels about Black people...

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
If you piss off a lot of white people they'll drop the n-bomb.

ugh-what.gif

url
tumblr_inline_mkyppu55J41qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_lz6uklMTDQ1qi5z3io1_500.gif

untitled-27s7lfs.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't think Sly is a racist. If you piss off a lot of white people they'll drop the n-bomb. Its like a verbal kick in the nuts. I take it some of you have never gotten pissed off and said something to someone for the effect moreso than you meaning what you said.

that's kinda what I was getting at when I said people are more complicated. he turned around with the intentions of saying something hurtful to dude behind him, and that's what came out. does that make him a "racist"? idk. again I don't think it's as simple as saying someone is or isn't "racist"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it means just because someone uses a racial slur doesn't mean they hate a particular race. plenty of people get pissed off and say something for the effect they know it will cause rather than because they actually mean it. white people know if they call a black person a n it'll have a certain effect.

its like if you get in an argument with your girlfriend and she has a handicap sister and you call her sister a fukking retard. its some shyt you said in the heat of a moment to piss your girl off not something you said out of deep seated hatred for handicap or mentally disabled people.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it means just because someone uses a racial slur doesn't mean they hate a particular race. plenty of people get pissed off and say something for the effect they know it will cause rather than because they actually mean it. white people know if they call a black person a n it'll have a certain effect.

its like if you get in an argument with your girlfriend and she has a handicap sister and you call her sister a fukking retard. its some shyt you said in the heat of a moment to piss your girl off not something you said out of deep seated hatred for handicap or mentally disabled people.

Racism isn't just a "deep seated hatred" of any particular race. A person can be racist and not hate anyone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's kinda what I was getting at when I said people are more complicated. he turned around with the intentions of saying something hurtful to dude behind him, and that's what came out. does that make him a "racist"? idk. again I don't think it's as simple as saying someone is or isn't "racist"
Dude is a racist...

There are a million and 1 insults he could have used...It's funny how nobody ever calls Jews, Latinoes, and Chinese people "Kikes" "spics" and "Chinks" respectively, by accident...

People are always saying "N+gger" by accident, but when the last time you heard "kike" "spic" or "chink" being thrown out there by accident...?

Why is that...?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Dude is a racist...

There are a million and 1 insults he could have used...It's funny how nobody ever calls Jews, Latinoes, and Chinese people "Kikes" "spics" and "Chinks" respectively, by accident...

People are always saying "N+gger" by accident, but when the last time you heard "kike" "spic" or "chink" being thrown out there by accident...?

Why is that...?

I'm not sure what it means to say something "by accident"

those other "million and 1 insults" wouldn't have been as hurtful

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what it means to say something "by accident"
those other "million and 1 insults" wouldn't have been as hurtful
People be using the word "nigg+r" on purpose and when they get called they have some kind of lame excuse...Like it was just a slip of the tongue...If that word is not on the tip of your tongue, then how can it slip out...?

The bold part is exactly why dude is probably a racist...White people hurt black people for generations using that word...

If you say it in anger or during a high emotional state, then you really mean it, at least at that point in time, that's exactly what you mean, because you are doing it to hurt somebody...

My opinion is that the world, with the help black people, doesn't really think the transatlantic slave trade was "that bad"...Most people don't understand how gruesome that practice was, and also, the tremendous psychological impact it had on generations of black people born in America...

The reality of the horrors of slavery is lost to us...So, people (black, white and everybody else) think they can just use the word "nigg+r" willy-nelly, and they think because you replace the "-er" with an "-a" then you have somehow sanctified the word, and made it kosher for everyday use...

It just shows a lack of empathy and understanding for the millions of people who died horrible deaths, and those who endured horrible circumstances to survive...

But this is just my opinion...I am not saying I am right...It just how I interpret it...