How soon until the NFL makes this mandatory for players in games?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I thought you bumped this thread because guardian caps will now be a legal option for anybody that wants to wear them in a game.

They'll probably wait to see what it looks like on tv before they make adjustments and make them mandatory.

i know it looks :mjlol: but id rather rock that than getting cte, wont be shocked like years from now this just becomes mandatory on some nhl visor ish

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I thought you bumped this thread because guardian caps will now be a legal option for anybody that wants to wear them in a game.

They'll probably wait to see what it looks like on tv before they make adjustments and make them mandatory.

You know nikkas won’t give a damn about safety if they think they’ll look goofy

concise

Veteran
Daps
i know it looks :mjlol: but id rather rock that than getting cte, wont be shocked like years from now this just becomes mandatory on some nhl visor ish

Well, we're about to find out if they actually work any better or not.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This will fall into the same category as the sports bras that monitors your heart that you see soccer players wearing.

Pause, but "We'll look gay rocking it" while at the same time knowing you'll have a prod shoved up your ass to see if you have cancer sometime in your lifetime.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nothing is gonna help because its about your brain hitting the inside of the skull not the other way around.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while you might be right saying this wont stop players from getting cte. how the players look in these look a lot better than what most people assumed would just be the plain guardian caps over the helmet

gjzxNYe.png

wjbsXsN.png