How should I deal with a chick with a boyfriend?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
So this chick is obviously feeling me. She made all the first moves. She asked me out and gave me her number. Yet she's still with her bf and keeps talking about him.

How do I get the chump outta the equation? :win:

You should deal with it like your life is on the line and live your life like someone wants to kill you because chances are there probably will be someone who wants to do you physical harm once sleep with his girlfriend. I would carry a knife or a gun just in case, because you never know.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I swear some of you nikkas won't get it until your in the casket or locked up..Why are you even considering dealing with a chick who has a dude? you know muthafukkas are crazy these days..why risk it when their are plenty of single females that you can run through? :childplease:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I swear some of you nikkas won't get it until your in the casket or locked up..Why are you even considering dealing with a chick who has a dude? you know muthafukkas are crazy these days..why risk it when their are plenty of single females that you can run through? :childplease:

Alot of men feel like real men when they slide it up inside a woman and feel the semen that her man left inside of her the night before lubricating their activities. :yeshrug: What are ya gonna do ya know?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Does it make a difference if she's light skin, got a cute face, and curly hair? :ahh:

Usually this type of chick would be a hit it and quit it scenario but real talk she's actually one of the few girls I've ever met that makes me wanna actually be around her even if we ain't having sex. I won't call it love yet but it looks like it has the potential to be something.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Does it make a difference if she's light skin, got a cute face, and curly hair? :ahh:

Usually this type of chick would be a hit it and quit it scenario but real talk she's actually one of the few girls I've ever met that makes me wanna actually be around her even if we ain't having sex. I won't call it love yet but it looks like it has the potential to be something.

I know it's wrong, but I'm not opposed to sleeping with a chick that's involved. It is what it is. It may even come back on me one day, but fukk it. If I'm feeling her, and the opportunity arises, I'll do it, and have done it. Don't really give a damn. If you're going down that route, recognize what could possibly come out of you involving yourself in a situation like that. That said, if you're dealing with a chick that's creeping, the last thing you need to do is get emotionally involved. Broad has no conscience, and is pretty much a modern day villain. You think she won't do the same thing to you when the next nikka comes along breh? :heh:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Nas said it best.....

When make a girl leave a man
you never really know where she stand
How you know she really yours?
Somebody could do the same....

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I would only fukk her if she's really attractive. If she's mediocre or average then it isn't worth it.

In my town there aren't many quality, single women around. All of the good looking girls are either in a relationship, or have kids. If you fukk with this girl then try not to get caught.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^ nikka beat your dikk then

the hell is this? shes literally the scum of the earth for belittling the art of loyalty. This is why everybody aint shyt, because we love to deal with bullshyt.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think most of you nikkas ran away with assuming she's a ho. She doesn't give off that vibe to me. I can usually tell which bytches are hoes and which ain't. She seems like she's confused about liking me but still being stuck to a bytch ass nikka.

I'll go out with her, see whats up and then make the determination whether I wanna take it the next step.

:snoop:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/10146-quick-lil-gems-dealing-women-thread-53.html#.T-Uc8StYv8g

get your ass in here

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gotta get emotion and male ego out the way. That's what I realized even though it's a little bit of a diff situation for me. Logic says there are plenty of fish in the sea and you'll save yourself a bunch of drama. If she done with dude, then go ahead. But if she's not, then leave it alone. Even if you still feel like the dude is a chump. A chump can become a chump with a gun/knife and it's a wrap for you.

I'm only regurgitating what was already told to me and what set in after thirst and male ego was set aside so logic could prevail.