How should I deal with a chick with a boyfriend?

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
and you said all that shyt to say what? he shouldn't care, go for it right??? is this muthafukka stupid? your logic for why I should go ahead and fukk with her is because it's no telling what and who he's fukking, that's lame...

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
and you said all that shyt to say what? he shouldn't care, go for it right??? is this muthafukka stupid? your logic for why I should go ahead and fukk with her is because it's no telling what and who he's fukking, that's lame...

:rudy: And you would be sure how?

She can TELL you she hasn't fukked many people, but you don't know that for sure. You could do the same thing. All I'm saying is that basing your decision on incomplete amounts of information where you absolutely don't have to is pointless. Base it on the lack of information instead.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Honestly, I'd fukk her. If she's pursuing you, it's not your fault. If you're not actively going after her/trying to win her over, I don't see the problem.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
:rudy: And you would be sure how?

She can TELL you she hasn't fukked many people, but you don't know that for sure. You could do the same thing. All I'm saying is that basing your decision on incomplete amounts of information where you absolutely don't have to is pointless. Base it on the lack of information instead.

tumblr_m4y0w6hJyG1qc0ll4.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leave it alone. From my experiences, chicks with boyfriends are trouble. First and last time I death with a chick with a boyfriend I had to punch her man in the face. Too much drama.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this chick is obviously feeling me. She made all the first moves. She asked me out and gave me her number. Yet she's still with her bf and keeps talking about him.

How do I get the chump outta the equation? :win:

you the chump my nygga. she a roach and all shes doing is getting those sticky azz roach hairs on you. im sure that other nygga is feeding her and paying bills with her funky azz in some kind of capacity, but yet she still got the nerve to creep? man, you aint supposed to think youre winning with a bytch like that. you just supposed to fukk her and look at her with disdain because you know what kind of ho she really is. let that other goofy muthafukka be proud of her. usually in this kind of situation the nyggas should be fighting to the death over who has to take her in, not over who gets to have her.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol@she doesn't seem like a ho when she's making a clear ho move if she's trying to chop it with you while she got a man. Trust me, if you do wife that up, she WILL do the same thing to you. As soon as she gets used to you and settled in and starts getting bored, she will be looking at the very next dude. In terms of just sexing her and leaving, I wouldn't do that either. Why bring that drama on yourself and rewarding a sneaky broad? Too many single women out there to deal with jumpships.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Listen, with chicks with boyfriend's it is an automatic red flag. Chicks are notorious for talking shyt about their boyfriends, getting you to dislike a dude you don't even know. Don't fall for the okie doke. Don't ever judge a man that you don't know personally. Women who talk bad about their exes or current boyfriends are normally the problem causers in the relationship. If you're going to fukk, then fukk... but respect the game enough to never have a chick use you as her defense against another man. He's her problem and it should remain that way.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
don't deal with them at all, if you're gonna smash then smash. After that, you run to the nearest exit sign

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Listen, with chicks with boyfriend's it is an automatic red flag. Chicks are notorious for talking shyt about their boyfriends, getting you to dislike a dude you don't even know. Don't fall for the okie doke. Don't ever judge a man that you don't know personally. Women who talk bad about their exes or current boyfriends are normally the problem causers in the relationship. If you're going to fukk, then fukk... but respect the game enough to never have a chick use you as her defense against another man. He's her problem and it should remain that way.

This.

If you are gonna fukk then just fukk and keep it moving. Chicks like that aint the type you wanna keep in your mix. Same way she over here telling you her a boyfriend is a lame. You dont kno what she may be telling her boyfriend about you.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
DO NOT fukk with her.

Why in this day and age are people still looking for drama?

All these single women out here and folks are still willing to deal with Psycho Dad just over a piece of p*ssy?

Those Auburn football players were killed yesterday just for talking to a bytch and y'all wanna encourage this nikka to engage in those activities.

And y'all are right. If he doesn't fukk, someone else will. Well let that other nikka deal with the possible drama.

Am I mad? HELL YEA!!!

:umad:

:smoker:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
DO NOT fukk with her.

Why in this day and age are people still looking for drama?

All these single women out here and folks are still willing to deal with Psycho Dad just over a piece of p*ssy?

Those Auburn football players were killed yesterday just for talking to a bytch and y'all wanna encourage this nikka to engage in those activities.

And y'all are right. If he doesn't fukk, someone else will. Well let that other nikka deal with the possible drama.

Am I mad? HELL YEA!!!

:umad:

:smoker:

Exactly mane. Putting your life on the line over one of these sneaky broads is NOT the business. One fella dead and the shooter in prison for the rest of his life while the woman out here bouncing around with some more fellas. You get to dealing with a woman that plays it sideways and you might be laid out sideways for the rest of your life.

Two former Auburn football players killed in shooting | TuscaloosaNews.com

Turquorius Vines, 23, said he was at the pool party Saturday evening at the University Heights apartments with one of his friends. He said he and his friend were approached by two other men who started arguing with them over a woman.

Vines said he punched one of the men, while his friend hit both of the men over the head with a bottle. Either one or both of the two men then started shooting, he said. He said his friend was shot and killed, while two others also were hit by gunfire. Vines said he had never before seen the men who he had been arguing with.

Stop rewarding these disloyal hoes mane.