How should I deal with a chick with a boyfriend?

ElChapin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY
If she has a boyfriend and she is asking you out. DONT EVER WIFE HER UP!!!! That said, she wants to give up the cuca so she either gives it up to you or the next man. So think about it and if you decide you wanna get in the guts then do it. Otherwise keep it moving there is nothing else to see breh breh.

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think most of you nikkas ran away with assuming she's a ho. She doesn't give off that vibe to me. I can usually tell which bytches are hoes and which ain't. She seems like she's confused about liking me but still being stuck to a bytch ass nikka.

I'll go out with her, see whats up and then make the determination whether I wanna take it the next step.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
That's potentially any woman...conversely, the dikk that she's sucking

true simp mentality right here...why would the basis of my decision to do some shyt start at where another nikka dikk might be, the fukk???

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think most of you nikkas ran away with assuming she's a ho. She doesn't give off that vibe to me. I can usually tell which bytches are hoes and which ain't. She seems like she's confused about liking me but still being stuck to a bytch ass nikka.

I'll go out with her, see whats up and then make the determination whether I wanna take it the next step.

34te5v9.gif

Sounds like you are the bytch ass nikka sir. Is it that hard for you to get broads?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
leave her alone doggie, if you gotta come to a message board for advice im sure you'll get bodied with quickness

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
its not worth the drama
too many hoes that you have to wife up somebody who got a man

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:beli: Dude if a chick seems confused about liking you then guess what...

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
bytch that aint what u was sayin

:aicmon:

Scustin said this:

Yup. Also chances are she's not actually interested. She just wants to use you as a sort of self esteem booster to let her know she isn't :flabbynsick: status and her boyfriend is serious when he says "you're beautiful guurl"

As a rule of thumb I don't fukk with any woman who has a man especially considering that I'll be thinking that maybe just a few days ago the same mouth that's kissing me was tounging his balls:beli:

I replied to the bolded, saying this:

That's potentially any woman...conversely, the dikk that she's sucking could have been in another woman's vagina, but she doesn't know that for sure either :manny:.

My answer: Who cares if she has a boyfriend? She wants you, right? Just fukk her and see what comes of it. If she stays with him, whatever, if she leaves him, whatever. Just have a plan for any possible situation, I say.

In which the point was, you know as much about her sexual exploits as she does about yours, and that information is probably not good for you to know anyway, so don't worry about it and just fukk.

Where you got simpdom from that, I don't know.

As I said, respond less. Read more closely. Your life will improve.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
leave her alone doggie, if you gotta come to a message board for advice im sure you'll get bodied with quickness
this.

some dudes can handle these types of situations and some just aren't built for it. and there's no shame in that. don't let other people tell you "you're not real if you can't handle shyt like that". but at the same time, like the dude said, if you gotta ask about how to deal with it on a messageboard, odds are you're not built for that situation. so leave it alone completely or you'll get chewed up by the game. don't even try to fukk.