How should I deal with a chick with a boyfriend?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this chick is obviously feeling me. She made all the first moves. She asked me out and gave me her number. Yet she's still with her bf and keeps talking about him.

How do I get the chump outta the equation? :win:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So this chick is obviously feeling me. She made all the first moves. She asked me out and gave me her number. Yet she's still with her bf and keeps talking about him.

take her up on the date...once she in the mood...take her to the motel of ya choice..

fukk her...

chunk up the duece...let her nikka deal with ya residue..:shaq:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Never let p*ssy blind you to the point that you'd deal with a scandalous woman like this. At the bare minimum you should expect a woman to have some basic principles and values before you consider dealing with her.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The answer is not at all...if she'd diss her mans like that you'll probably take that same L down the road

Yup. Also chances are she's not actually interested. She just wants to use you as a sort of self esteem booster to let her know she isn't :flabbynsick: status and her boyfriend is serious when he says "you're beautiful guurl"

As a rule of thumb I don't fukk with any woman who has a man especially considering that I'll be thinking that maybe just a few days ago the same mouth that's kissing me was tounging his balls:beli:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Yup. Also chances are she's not actually interested. She just wants to use you as a sort of self esteem booster to let her know she isn't :flabbynsick: status and her boyfriend is serious when he says "you're beautiful guurl"

As a rule of thumb I don't fukk with any woman who has a man especially considering that I'll be thinking that maybe just a few days ago the same mouth that's kissing me was tounging his balls:beli:

That's potentially any woman...conversely, the dikk that she's sucking could have been in another woman's vagina, but she doesn't know that for sure either :manny:.

My answer: Who cares if she has a boyfriend? She wants you, right? Just fukk her and see what comes of it. If she stays with him, whatever, if she leaves him, whatever. Just have a plan for any possible situation, I say.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's potentially any woman...conversely, the dikk that she's sucking could have been in another woman's vagina, but she doesn't know that for sure either :manny:.

My answer: Who cares if she has a boyfriend? She wants you, right? Just fukk her and see what comes of it. If she stays with him, whatever, if she leaves him, whatever. Just have a plan for any possible situation, I say.
You should be the selector so instead of the dynamic being she wants me so i'll fukk her which is you taking what you can get it should be that she's gotta meet your standards before you'll give her the time of day. If you value your seed as a man more than you value her p*ssy as a woman you wouldn't stick your dikk in such a scandalous.

Daps
what makes you different from him? I say you share the same fate, find out how long they been together and start counting down from the day you get serious with her. I wouldn't if I were you but do what you want. Its not a good idea though because shes a hoe :yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
you don't deal with them.

i recently had an episode of this nature just last sunday. in my case, the problem is the girl has always had feelings for me yet she's acted like she doesn't. and since i was able to tell how she felt and it's always contradicted how she's acted, i placed her in the "friend zone". now, she having problems with her boyfriend and just problems in general and twice she's placed me in some very uncomfortable situations in an attempt to bait me. i made a thread about it last week but i didn't elaborate much but basically she cockblocked the hell out of me (to be honest, i wasn't going to mess with the 2nd girl either but she didn't know that, she thought i was going to so she attempted to stop the hook up to isolate me). she did it by arguing with the other girl i met with over some bullshyt while we were eating which made me feel mad uncomfortable because i barely knew the other girl.

what's worse is after we left the other girl at the restaurant, she was faking an apology (being sarcastic) and told me she was sorry she stopped me from getting my dikk sucked by that girl. and it only got worse from there once we went back to my house.

but this is why you don't mess with girls with boyfriends, especially childish girls with boyfriends. my situation is getting messy and i haven't even attempted to fukk her yet. i imagine it would only get worse if i did. women that are ready to step out on their men are in a fragile state of mind, not to mention you'd be doing your fellow man a disservice...

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
NO!! Simple as that. My decision to cut these jazzabelles off changed my life, man!

07.jpg