MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Where do you see most black people on TV

Ignorant music filth filled videos
Ignorant shows like empire, first 48, love and hip hop, etc.
Making a fool of themselves on Maury etc.
Playing aggressive ass sports and getting themselves into trouble

Cacs know exactly what they are doing and these steffin fetchit azz nukkaz are tap dancing away

the difference is white people have 100 to 5 ratio of other shows that shows them in some positive light... black people has blackish and 6 other ignorant shows and those 6 other ignorant shows are the ones that get light

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We gonna act like The Bachelor ain't a show about petty white hoes tho?

They love showing the worse of things, but they make sure to show the best of themselves at anytime, but this is not done for Black folks, only c00nery is shown and made to be cool and REALITY. You can barely get anything of value for Black people out into the public eyes.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Where do you see most black people on TV

Ignorant music filth filled videos
Ignorant shows like empire, first 48, love and hip hop, etc.
Making a fool of themselves on Maury etc.
Playing aggressive ass sports and getting themselves into trouble

Cacs know exactly what they are doing and these steffin fetchit azz nukkaz are tap dancing away

Exactly!

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jon & Kate Plus 8
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Real Housewives
19 Kids and Counting (The Duggar family)
Keeping Up With the Kardashians

These are some of the most watched reality shows on tv.

White people fukkin.
White people being petty.
White people bickering.
White people manipulating for money.

You trying to tell me black people got the bad image?
The problem is that nobody wants to POINT OUT all the bullshyt white people do.
They ALWAYS point out when a black person commits a crime or acts like a slut.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A black bachelor would be so ratchet , I could see it now the black man sleeping with every chick, pregnancy scares, fights and hair being pulled between the women.

The sexually aggressive black male who only thinks with his penis, juggling a bunch of black women

Play on player :myman:

They love showing the worse of things, but they make sure to show the best of themselves at anytime, but this is not done for Black folks, only c00nery is shown and made to be cool and REALITY. You can barely get anything of value for Black people out into the public eyes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
White people control the content So no matter what they can paint themselves in a good light

Jon & Kate Plus 8
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Real Housewives
19 Kids and Counting (The Duggar family)
Keeping Up With the Kardashians

These are some of the most watched reality shows on tv.

White people fukkin.
White people being petty.
White people bickering.
White people manipulating for money.

You trying to tell me black people got the bad image?
The problem is that nobody wants to POINT OUT all the bullshyt white people do.
They ALWAYS point out when a black person commits a crime or acts like a slut.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A black bachelor would be so ratchet , I could see it now the black man sleeping with every chick, pregnancy scares, fights and hair being pulled between the women.

The sexually aggressive black male who only thinks with his penis, juggling a bunch of black women

Play on player :myman:

Yea you can already envision the c00n script they would create....

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
it seems to match the people I went to school with but not the people I hang out with now
everyone looks ratchet on reality tv, they wouldn't put those black people on tv if they didn't do extra
people just look as us different because they think black people are black before they are people

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm shocked these cacs haven't don't it yet.

I can see it now, they'd pick some overly aggressive sexual cat who'd be like damn that ass, and spitting game left right. They would pick a bunch of loud mouth black women and sprinkle in a Latina and a white chick. The black dude would kick off a black woman before the Latina and white chick and this would cause riots and talks on forums and black call in shows. How black men are selling out, ratings would spike.

Dude will sleep with them all and be looked at as a charmer manipulator player ala the modern black man who can't be trusted and can't keep his dikk in his pants.

Leaks will be reported how he has a child out of wedlock and is behind on child support more drama more ratings painting black men as they ain't sh$t.

There would be constant drama and fights in the house, mmmhm hmm and finger wagging, the white and Latina chick will be demonized and this will cause fodder see black people can be racist to from pencil neck geeks in comments

I'm surprised they haven't done it yet

:steviej:

Yea you can already envision the c00n script they would create....

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm shocked these cacs haven't don't it yet.

I can see it now, they'd pick some overly aggressive sexual cat who'd be like damn that ass, and spitting game left right. They would pick a bunch of loud mouth black women and sprinkle in a Latina and a white chick. The black dude would kick off a black woman before the Latina and white chick and this would cause riots and talks on forums and black call in shows. How black men are selling out, ratings would spike.

Dude will sleep with them all and be looked at as a charmer manipulator player ala the modern black man who can't be trusted and can't keep his dikk in his pants.

Leaks will be reported how he has a child out of wedlock and is behind on child support more drama more ratings painting black men as they ain't sh$t

I'm surprised they haven't done it yet

:steviej:

:snoop: I can only imagine the silly negroe that would agree to that.......