How old were you when you saw your first R Rated film?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Terminator when i was 4 Maybe even 3 in 90/91. Thats when mom rented first one for me so i could watch 2nd in theatre. Tuff shyt as a youngin. Remember seekng t2 when it dropped i was barely 4.

Robocop bloodsport predator die hard commando rambo terminator 1 n 2 was daily viewings with juice and cookies and happy meals from then on. I remember when moms rented demolition man for me and my cuz. Also predator 2 was a big rental that i was 5 tops. I was the crow for my first grade halloween costume lol.

Rated r action flicks. Marvel. WWF. Ninja turtles. Godzilla and then to wu tang. That was my 3-7 yr old life.

I miss my demolition man toys from christmas 92

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
shyt that's a tough one ... if we're talking full movie uneditied, probably Enter the Dragon or Boys in the Hood around age 10-11 or so

Daps
Could have been any of the stuff a lot of people put in here, my Dad and older brother pretty much let me watch whatever from the time I was 4 or 5 which would've been 92-93 but I just had to cover my eyes on some parts. So all of the late 80s action movies I saw on VHS, Boyz N Da Hood and a couple of the other black dramas and comedy's as well, along with going to the theater for like Demolition Man and Tombstone. Never really phased me much. First movie I remember my mom just wouldn't let me watch at all was that movie where that girl from Saved by the Bell was a stripper, my Dad tired to tell my mom it probably had a good plot too :lolbron: but she wasn't having it. :usure:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
2 my parents took me with them to see both Beverly Hills Cops movies. I remember my sister had her friends over and I came down the stair in my Gi Joe under ware and my toy gun and screamed "Freeze A$$hole" :russ:
I remember our whole family going to see Coming To America at like 5 or 6 too.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like most on here probably 5 - 6, mainly the classic action films, parents had no problem with me seeing people getting blown away but nudity was a no go, lol

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Most of us saw them when we were kids (I remember my mom taking me to see Die Hard and Coming to America).

I was 13 when I stuck into an R-rated theater for the first time to watch Dead Presidents b/c Larenz Tate was so fine. Walked outta there knowing I would never EVER do drugs.