How old were you when you saw your first R Rated film?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I was five or six when I first saw a set off R movies at home on cable, mostly with parents/other older family members watching the Predator as the very first one that I can remember watching front to back. I recall feeling tense by it, but not really afraid of it. Saw a few Freddy movies around then as well and was legit scared, but interested at the same time. Also Bloodsport, Robocop, Die Hard, Chucky, Jason and a few others around that time. The Fly 2 in theaters was the first time seeing an R flick at the movies, but I went to sleep on it. I was 7 or 8 then. I turned out better than most for the most part.
I remember watching predator vividly as a kid and I know I was under 7 cause I watched it before I moved the mainland but I watched die hard, robocop etc as a kid as well
It's crazy some of the stuff in those flicks when I rewatched robocop I was like :damn:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i might've been 6 or 7 when i first saw friday on vhs

used to watch movies like terminator 2, coming to america, another 48 hrs, pretty woman and other late 80's early 90's movies on ch. 11 in NY

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Robocop I think i was like 5, the scene where dude gets shot up excessively by ED 209, that scene haunted me, Clarence boddiker and his goons were so damn evil, i took joy in watching robocop shoot up the bad guys

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw alien when I was like 3 or 4

My parents were terrible :russ:

had me thinking i had a chestbuster every time my stomach hurt :russ:

I also saw Nightmare on elm street around that age and freddy stayed in my nightmares for a good minute :damn: :wow:

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
probably around 5 or6....use to sneak and watch those porky movies :pachaha:

think it was porky revenge when the exchange student unzipped her grad gown and showed dem t*ts :noah:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no idea but i will say about 6 or 7 and it was probably menace to society.

i remember one night me, my brother and cousin was watching it and the part where Chauncey told dude to come back around 10:30 they kept rewinding that part because they thought it was funny the way he said it