How old is too old for themed Bday Parties?: 38 year old has an interesting choice of theme

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because adults can do anything. That's the point of being an adult, to have your own agency

As long as you are taking care of yourself and your family, and not breaking the law, who cares

So do you not like adults to partake in parties at all, or just not birthday parties? Lol
No where did I state adults should stop. If that is what you want to do then do it. I was just stating my opinions on adult having birthdays. That is all

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
No where did I state adults should stop. If that is what you want to do then do it. I was just stating my opinions on adult having birthdays. That is all

You didn't answer my question

So do you not like adults to partake in parties at all because it's weird to you, or just not birthday parties?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think a themed birthday party for adults is fine. Adults cosplay and do Halloween. What's not ok is one based on a rapper....WTF is this?

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Breh probably wears axe body spray and scoops cologne up from the grocery store. :mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
People who consult with strangers about what is OK to do with their money and time aren't really adults lol. I just find it so weird how many threads on here are asking strangers permission to do shyt. If you want to do something, why does it matter what someone who doesn't pay your bills thinks? They shouldn't be setting the criteria for manhood, womanhood, or adulthood for you.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought this was either gonna be something sex related or King Von related but I was close enough.:laff:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This is kinda hilarious ngl

Better than the three year old who had this as his bday theme