12-year-old girl charged with murder, accused of suffocating her 8-year-old cousin, Over an iPhone

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
RIP to her. Definitely a beautiful little girl, gone too soon.

I might be biased because the accused is black, but trying to upgrade a 12-year old to set trial as an adult is crazy-talk. Unless there's a pattern, the kid should be in juvy, a foster home or some time of rehab program.

I get that there's a desire for justice but I don't think you can hold a 12 year old to the same standard as an adult, regardless of the consequences of their actions
I get the sentiment but nah breh. You have to be a different type a person to suffocate somebody to death. That’s either extreme rage or no feelings at all and then she repositioned the body and acted like nothing happened. She should be locked up for as long as possible.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
RIP to her. Definitely a beautiful little girl, gone too soon.

I might be biased because the accused is black, but trying to upgrade a 12-year old to set trial as an adult is crazy-talk. Unless there's a pattern, the kid should be in juvy, a foster home or some time of rehab program.

I get that there's a desire for justice but I don't think you can hold a 12 year old to the same standard as an adult, regardless of the consequences of their actions
Did you read that article breh. She killed the kid, cleaned her up then repositioned the dead body.

That's no innocent act, and that's no accident. That is cold blooded murder.

:camby:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Agee said his office is petitioning Juvenile Judge Mark Johnson to transfer the child to Circuit Court to be tried as an adult.
This is some BS. And it seems like posters in here think juvenile hall is summer camp or something. It's literally prison for kids and that's where she belongs.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Black man. Black Father

Firing squad, stoning, hanging, what the fukk ever. Get her the fukk up outta here! At the end of the day, an 8 yr old girl was taken away from her family over a fukking iphone.