How often do you wear makeup?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I'm makeup free aside from my brows 98% of the time and when I do wear it I wear mostly concealer, mascara, blush and now I'm trying out bronzer. BB cream is supposed to be an all in one product, concealer, foundation, and moisturizer (they also have other functions). To me the ones in America are nothing but glorified tinted moisturizers.

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
On a day to day basis just eyeliner, lip gloss.

But for a special occasion like weddings, gradutions,night out on the town, parties, etc I'll take the time to apply my makeup

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
ehhhhhh...don;t mind the robe. This was an early morning wake and bake
QPezhid.jpg

:takedat: Aww shyt. We got a chocolate bunny on deck.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
For the most part, save a day a week, I wear make up or very little make up every day.

Either foundation or a tinted moisturizer & mascara. That's usually all I wear

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
My mother is in her early 60's and just started wearing more than lip gloss and mascara...I'm so behind...will someone please tell me what bb cream is and how to use it? based off what I've seen on some ig tutorials it looks fairly easy to use...:feedme:

I like the bare minerals be cream. But any drugstore cream would do it. The secret is we are all different. My pores may like something your pores don't. Do a bb haul every month or so until you find the one you like

MWinn

Pro
Daps
Almost never. If i'm attending an event I will still try to keep it as minimal as possible foundation/concealer/contour wise. I think men like the natural look more than the glammed up/drag look. I admire the women back in the 90's early 2000's makeup because it showed individuality in a natural yet beautiful light whereas now every woman has the same eyebrows, same contour/highlight zones. My suggestion is to take your natural look and emphasize the areas that you find most appealing. Don't become a cookie cutter with the full face because it's not realistic and men have caught on. Plus you're pretty! and judging by your pic on the other thread all you need to do if anything are the basics.