How often do you wear makeup?

Giselle

Daps
I wear lip gloss and fill in my eyebrows when I get them done. That's all.

I would like to try to start though in the fall. I need to get my skin back glowy and smooth first. I also need to force myself to put in my contacts every morning.

I don't plan on doing all of that contour stuff. I would like to keep it as simple as possible. The no make up makeup look with bold lips sometimes. Fresh like in the early 2000s without the blue shadow, extra bronzer, and thin brows.
Jennifer_Lopez.jpg
jennifer-lopez-8.jpg
GettyImages-80019525-WEB-600x600.jpg

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I rarely wear makeup, and if I do, the most I do is my eyebrows (NOT the way you see it on instagram, I just fill them in a little), eye liner, and my signature purple lipstick. I don't know how to contour to save my life, plus it's too time consuming lol.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Hardly ever full face, I don't even know how besides foundation and eyeshadow, I'm also decent at eyebrows. I tried to put on lashes for the first time last week, it was a hilarious failure. I kept gluing them to my eyelid, then when I finally got it right you could see my real lashes clear as day under the fake ones. I'll let my friend put them in and see how it goes but til then :mjlol:

my goal is mascara and a lip everyday, I need to start buying brown mascara.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Growing up did y'all watch the women in your family like your grandma, mom, aunt put on makeup? I realized no women in my family wears makeup at all.

I'm gonna stop wearing makeup and just work on getting my skin clear!

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I don't wear fake lashes or do contouring/highlighting. My general look is keeping my brows tamed, concealer to cover any stray blemishes, a bit of bronzer, and lipstick (I LOVE lipstick).

I'll add eyeshadow/eyeliner + mascara if I'm going to a work event with my husband or feel like stunting on folks at work LOL

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
a full face? probably like once or twice a week. i'm not the biggest contouring fan, i prefer highlighting. i barely ever wear foundation. i don't wear fake lashes, i use two different mascaras and an eyelash curler. insta-not so fake bold eyelashes!

most days tho it's mascara, shaping my eyebrows and lipstick or just vaseline. doing a full face takes me a minute and i rather sleep than wake up early

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I'm gradually starting to add makeup to my morning routine. Cc cream for now tho I have foundation, I love doing up my eyes and I'm learning how to do my lips. It's kinda annoying cause I have allergies and am having to always blow my nose at work.
Plus it's kinda taking me longer than I would like but practice makes perfect. Been getting lots of compliments tho :ehh:

Daps
well damn gurl...I wanted to come in here and tell it like it is but honestly I don't know the first thing about foundation, contouring and alladat :unsure: my "full face" make up is lashes (I wear them daily) filled in brows, and blush...I would love to get a full face make over with all the works or at least learn the basics but I just don't have to tolerance to sit still that long for something I'm gonna wash off on a few hours...however when it's done right it truly looks like art! I love a glam look! I've wanted to know what I'd look like with it on but sadly no one in my area does it well enough for me to let them do it...are you self taught or did you go to professional school?:lupe:

Daps
Growing up did y'all watch the women in your family like your grandma, mom, aunt put on makeup? I realized no women in my family wears makeup at all.

I'm gonna stop wearing makeup and just work on getting my skin clear!
My mother is in her early 60's and just started wearing more than lip gloss and mascara...I'm so behind...will someone please tell me what bb cream is and how to use it? based off what I've seen on some ig tutorials it looks fairly easy to use...:feedme: