How often do you wear makeup?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Girl, I can highlight/contour, create my wing and full lips in under 10 mins. Just start speeding up the process, I used to do my makeup EVERY DAY but now it's too hot, I just do the "natural" routine.

Daps
Omg yes, time is another thing, I've been waking up two hours early just to put it on!!
ouch. can you simplify your routine a bit. if you like the outcome (how it looks and the reaction) you should keep doing it. just maybe make it simple?

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Maybe once or twice a week. Usually on Sundays for church. Full beat takes about 45 mins to an hour. Basic everyday routine takes about 15 minutes. I've been on Retin-A (also using finacea [sic]) for the last month and a half or so, so I haven't worn makeup since then.... nut when I first got into makeup, it was an everyday thing. My advice is don't wear MAC cosmetics. If you must, then don't wear it everyday. Too heavy for daily wear. Try a light BB cream or a Bare Minerals Skin finishing powder. Another thing you can use instead of heavy foundation daily is NYX' angel veil or Avon's Magix FX cream. Its clear and lightweight, which allows your face to breathe, but also provides a slight coverage to make your complexion look uniform and smoother in texture.

My best advice I can give is to make sure your skin is popping. With popping skin, your makeup will look flawless every time. Baking soda and lemon juice for any blackheads, lemon juice for hyper-pigmentation, ACV for any small acne problems (such as papules and pustules). If you have any problems with cystic acne, then go to a derm and get some retin-a. Baking powder helps wih oil-ridden faces, and coco oil helps with dry face. I use lavender oil on my face after my wash routine, bc i like the smell and I like the calming effect. i also like masks, clays and all the good shyt on my face.... Its what I usually spend extra money on.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Maybe once or twice a week. Usually on Sundays for church. Full beat takes about 45 mins to an hour. Basic everyday routine takes about 15 minutes. I've been on Retin-A (also using finacea [sic]) for the last month and a half or so, so I haven't worn makeup since then.... nut when I first got into makeup, it was an everyday thing. My advice is don't wear MAC cosmetics. If you must, then don't wear it everyday. Too heavy for daily wear. Try a light BB cream or a Bare Minerals Skin finishing powder. Another thing you can use instead of heavy foundation daily is NYX' angel veil or Avon's Magix FX cream. Its clear and lightweight, which allows your face to breathe, but also provides a slight coverage to make your complexion look uniform and smoother in texture.

My best advice I can give is to make sure your skin is popping. With popping skin, your makeup will look flawless every time. Baking soda and lemon juice for any blackheads, lemon juice for hyper-pigmentation, ACV for any small acne problems (such as papules and pustules). If you have any problems with cystic acne, then go to a derm and get some retin-a. Baking powder helps wih oil-ridden faces, and coco oil helps with dry face. I use lavender oil on my face after my wash routine, bc i like the smell and I like the calming effect. i also like masks, clays and all the good shyt on my face.... Its what I usually spend extra money on.
Post your pics so I can see how all of this ribble rabble has made a flawless face.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Post your pics so I can see how all of this ribble rabble has made a flawless face.

ehhhhhh...don;t mind the robe. This was an early morning wake and bake
QPezhid.jpg