How often do yall flake on ppl?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I did this last night but I feel I had an excuse I fell asleep. I try not to do it and if I do i'll give them a call and let them know why i'm flaking and give them the real reason I feel people respect that. But it doesn't happen much besides the days were it seems like I got several plans being pitched to me I usually say yes to all of them and then I spend the rest of the day trying to figure out which one I want to do then I have to call and let the other people know why i'm passing on there plan which I hate doing but I always put myself in that situation.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I do all the time. I work a lot. When I get free time, I do that networking shyt. Hitting up galas and whatnot. If not that, I chill on the dolo.

If you wasn't kicking it with me in the 90s, chances are its high and bye. I don't do that new friend shyt.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
If I straight up say "yes, I'm gonna be at (spot x) with (persons a/b/c)" then I'm booked for the evening. Otherwise, I'm liable to say :yeshrug: at any given moment.

If you flake after YOU were the one on the "oh we have to hang out soon!" tip you ain't shyt though. Value my time like I value yours. Last female I dated did that shyt a couple of weeks ago. Deaded her number/texts/emails.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

Nah, I have only had 2 days off this year. I'm hourly and the ot is ample so why not? I used to have 3 jobs but I was killing myself so I scaled back to just one that offers the ot whenever I want it :yeshrug:.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eff that I hate flakers. They aint getting no more invites from me.

fukk I look like inviting u then u say no at the last minute when people are waiting on you.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I never flake, I try to be a man of my word. If I say I'm there, I'm there.

general-morgan-o.gif

Exactly. Folks in here are terrified to say "no" lol

Never.

My word is my bond.

I'm surprised some of you still have friends. So inconsiderate lol.

They think they do :leon:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never.

My word is my bond.

I'm surprised some of you still have friends. So inconsiderate lol.

I don't consider anyone my friend so I guess that's why it doesn't bother me to flake when I feel necessary.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm the exact opposite. If I tell you I'll be there, I'll be there. If I can't make it, I'll tell you I can't make it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2