How often do yall flake on ppl?

Daps
:wtf: All indications say that you are a homosexual.

I'm the undisputed King of this shyt. I'm fickle, and I like to go with the flow so I'll dead some shyt in a minute. If people don't really know you, they take it the wrong way though.

This lil chic I been kicking it with for the last few weeks been setting some shyt up all week. We live like 30-40 minutes from eacothr and she came to see me the last few times, so she wanted me to come see her this time. She took a day off, so we could go to the beach and all this shyt

This was supposed to happen Friday. Well I got into an accident Thursday and chic was like I'll come get you. The next day came and I didn't feel like doing that shyt no more:yeshrug: It broke my heart to tell her because she had been planning it all week and took a day off and was yapping about it all week.

I told her I didn't feel like going, and you could hear the hurt in her voice. I told her I was feeling hurt from the accident:duck: Bad decision. This bytch was like I'll just come and spend the night over your house and comfort you and all that bullshyt. So I had to explain that I didn't feel like being bothered at all. That bytch was like Oh, I see. I know she was feeling :sadbron: inside

I had to flake out. I just didn't feel like going :manny:

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
I hate that ish! Just don't commit to the plan in the first place. When invited say maybe or some ish.

BINGO!

I'm the mahfukkin' king of maybes... "yeah I might be down to roll, i'll get at you in a lil bit :krs:"

*a lil bit comes around*

":comeon: fukk that shyt, i aint trying to drive nowhere."

sometimes I even go as far as saying I "probably" or "most likely" will go. As long as I don't fully commit, i'm technically not flaking. I try to keep the flake ratio under 50% tho so people can still count on me more times than not and hit me up with the cool invites LOL.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol flakes be the first ones talking about, "Man why ya'll ain't invite me?!" when everybody is discussing the latest they didn't get invited to.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I hardly ever flake and if I do it's because I found something else to do.

But my flake ratio is 100 goes to 1 flake. I won't say yeah I'm gonna go unless I'm gonna go. I can't drive so if I don't go it's whoevers drivings fault

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well I must admit that I'm guilty of this. But the times that it happen is when I have worked long hours, my wife is at work, and my daughter is not at home. I'll get out the shower I don't have the energy that I thought that I had when I got home. I'll sit down in the living room and next I know I'm snoring on the couch with the TV watching me. :snooze: I just get up and take my ass to bed and just get up the next day. Now I don't flake often because usually I'm either with my wife or I have my daughter. So the rare time that they are both gone I'm usually :stylin:

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
I never flake, I try to be a man of my word. If I say I'm there, I'm there.

general-morgan-o.gif

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol flakes be the first ones talking about, "Man why ya'll ain't invite me?!" when everybody is discussing the latest they didn't get invited to.
:laugh: I sure do ask that when I hear them talmbout something the DID. I wanted to get invited just so I can flake :smugfavre:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that ish! Just don't commit to the plan in the first place. When invited say maybe or some ish.

exactly. ur word is ur bond. if you dont think you gonna make it why bullshyt on some "i'mma be there 4sho" :gladbron: when you really on some ":yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the time. I don't even bother accepting anymore. If its not a last minute thing, then more than likely I will talk myself out of going.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I've said "no" and "maybe" and flaked so many times that people simply stopped inviting me. Same with phone calls; I never picked up so people stopped calling me.