How often do yall flake on ppl?

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I do this a little too much :unsure:. Someone invites me somewhere n I'm all "Yea I'm down :yes:" But when it comes time to make moves, I just don't feel like going any more. Then when they hit me up talmbout where you at, I always say "Oh my bad I got caught up with something" :smugfavre:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
i do this subconciously i get a kick out of it.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I always get invited to shyt and flake because I don't play soccer, fukk kickin it. I work 7 days a week so I don't have time for anything but making a dolla.

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
I used to do that A LOT. Until my friends got all butthurt about it. I'm somewhat of a socially lazy person and a homebody. I can entertain myself just fine. That and unlike half of my friends, I actually have a job so I can't go out all of the time.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I used to do that A LOT. Until my friends got all butthurt about it. I'm somewhat of a socially lazy person and a homebody. I can entertain myself just fine. That and unlike half of my friends, I actually have a job so I can't go out all of the time.

likewise. job + school got me tapped out. sorry nikkas :pachaha:

Daps
Then when they hit me up talmbout where you at, I always say "Oh my bad I got caught up with something" :smugfavre:

lol I gotta try that one.

But yea after work I dont ever feel like doing anything at all, ever.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
all the time tbh. I prefer going places alone for some reason when i go out

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think I do this a little too much :unsure:. Someone invites me somewhere n I'm all "Yea I'm down :yes:" But when it comes time to make moves, I just don't feel like going any more. Then when they hit me up talmbout where you at, I always say "Oh my bad I got caught up with something" :smugfavre:

I'm the undisputed King of this shyt. I'm fickle, and I like to go with the flow so I'll dead some shyt in a minute. If people don't really know you, they take it the wrong way though.

This lil chic I been kicking it with for the last few weeks been setting some shyt up all week. We live like 30-40 minutes from eacothr and she came to see me the last few times, so she wanted me to come see her this time. She took a day off, so we could go to the beach and all this shyt

This was supposed to happen Friday. Well I got into an accident Thursday and chic was like I'll come get you. The next day came and I didn't feel like doing that shyt no more:yeshrug: It broke my heart to tell her because she had been planning it all week and took a day off and was yapping about it all week.

I told her I didn't feel like going, and you could hear the hurt in her voice. I told her I was feeling hurt from the accident:duck: Bad decision. This bytch was like I'll just come and spend the night over your house and comfort you and all that bullshyt. So I had to explain that I didn't feel like being bothered at all. That bytch was like Oh, I see. I know she was feeling :sadbron: inside

I had to flake out. I just didn't feel like going :manny:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I try really hard not to, in fact, I hardly ever do. I don't commit to things that I don't want to do. It's just so juvenile, in my opinion, high school shyt, either do it or don't we are all adults, but all this excuses, and flaking is ridiculous. I have a friend who is terrible with this, whenever he says or tries to make plans, it's just a punchline for me. It's a mark of immaturity, and responsibility, in my opinion, just have some consideration for people.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You can only flake on people who feel inferior to you. Theyll put up with it.