How often are you breh's around white people?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as an adult im never around white people, all my friends are black, my family is black, only time im around white people is if im at a store and they're serving me. yet I hear a lot of people on coli complain in regards to being around white people, so why even be around people that hate you? and how often are you around them.
:stopitslime: White people are over 60% of the country.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Me to I felt more comfortable but when I moved out suburbs it was a culture shock. I can't be friends with no cacs they are reckless and always assume you thug nikka just for talking different from them. You know what's fukked in high school some white girls love touching my fro like it's so exotic.
I was the only black dude in my whole damn high school... I had lines of girls come up and touch my hair at lunch time. I hate that shyt. I got treated like a novelty my whole time at school then they wonder why I get annoyed and think white people are corny and cringe.

I have white friends because otherwise I'd be a loser lmao and my friends are actually pretty good (well to my face)

Breh what's life like down there? Them Aussies easy to get along with? Black folks down there? Pawgs checking for brehs over there? :mjpls:
Australia's built on racism bruh.. What happened to the native Americans is basically what happened to the native Australians. And the whites here are still extremely racist towards them.

Blacks from other countries are treated like shyt as well.

Im from Virginia, so I know the South.. And I can say that Australia is on par or worse than the south.

The generation coming through now is more tolerant but its still not great. White girls are obsessed with blacks from other countries.. I have pawgs all over me but I cant stand them. It sucks tho because there really is fukk all black folk here.. And most the black folk here c00n hard.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I live in fukking Australia, breh. Cacs everywhere I go :pachaha:

They don't really be starting shyt with a breh, so it's live and let live. Went to visit NZ a few years ago, bunch of fukk boys and ugly ass women over there :scust:
Aus fam we outchea:blessed:

Are you aboriginal or black from another country??

NZ people sound funny... I get on well with most Maori people tho. But yeah, they're women aren't the best looking in the world lmao

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
explains what exactly?

you can be around white people everyday and still be segregated holmes.

You know what, you're right. :ehh:

It's different type of white people. For example, I work with a lot of white people, but we need people with different language skills so most of them are not Americans. So even when I'm around a bunch of white people at work, it's different kinds of white people. And the same goes for the black people at my job, there's a lot of different type of black people because of the language needs.

You could be segregated just by being around the same kinds of people constantly, regardless of race.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Aus fam we outchea:blessed:

Are you aboriginal or black from another country??

NZ people sound funny... I get on well with most Maori people tho. But yeah, they're women aren't the best looking in the world lmao

From the mother continent :ohlawd:

Maori are all good, until they drink :scusthov: