How often are you breh's around white people?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
It's obvious some of you lead some sad, unproductive, impoverished lives. When we were "kings and queens in Africa" before racial constructs, we engaged in trade and interacted with all people. You don't have to have to like them, but damn, expand your horizons and get this money.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obvious some of you lead some sad, unproductive, impoverished lives. When we were "kings and queens in Africa" before racial constructs, we engaged in trade and interacted with all people. You don't have to have to like them, but damn, expand your horizons and get this money.
lol look at this mentality right here,

you equate getting money, to having to be around white people

very telling,

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
All the time, I work in midtown as a web developer in advertising agency.
Its like 90% white, and my train ride home is mostly white cause I live in long island.

Which is bad, cause I don't get to meet many minorities llike I use to everyday when I lived in the bronx.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the time, I work in midtown as a web developer in advertising agency.
Its like 90% white, and my train ride home is mostly white cause I live in long island.

Which is bad, cause I don't get to meet many minorities llike I use to everyday when I lived in the bronx.
yeah if you catch the LIR you gonna be around a lot of white people.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
What part of London is this? I think I asked before but I can't remember if you gave an answer

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
full disclosure, im white, but from NYC and am around dozens of different people all day. Even where I live which isn't really in a crazy gentrified area there is a huge mix.
I've had a shytload of jobs in my life, some great, some horrible and to be honest, I've been in the minority at every single one. If there is any predominate race in NYC I'd have to say it's Dominicans hands down. You're in NYC chances are you're 'interacting' with a dominican person multiple times a day if you leave the house. I got friends from everywhere, never really known what its like to be segregated or just around one type of person. id imagine it to be very boring to be honest...

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
My mother and her side of the family is white.. I live in Australia so its like 90% white smh

All my black fam live in the US still except my dad who's here.

I miss being around black people

Yeah but it's segregated over here too. Hardly any whites around where I live, it's all minorities. Whites live in the inner city which is mostly gentrified except for a few blocks, and they live in the upmarket seaside suburbs. Ethnics live on the fringes of the city away from the coastline.

Only time I see them is at the shops and at uni

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
full disclosure, im white, but from NYC and am around dozens of different people all day. Even where I live which isn't really in a crazy gentrified area there is a huge mix.
I've had a shytload of jobs in my life, some great, some horrible and to be honest, I've been in the minority at every single one. If there is any predominate race in NYC I'd have to say it's Dominicans hands down. You're in NYC chances are you're 'interacting' with a dominican person multiple times a day if you leave the house. I got friends from everywhere, never really known what its like to be segregated or just around one type of person. id imagine it to be very boring to be honest...

Idk, I've lived in NYC most my life and from experience.
Dominicans are mostly in the Bronx and uptown Manhattan in the Harlem and Washington Heights area.

But Queens and Brooklyn are mostly white imo with all of the hipsters, and we all know downtown manhattan is mostly white.

Black people only dominate Jamaica, Harlem, and around Flatbush, Bk and some part of bronx. But when I lived in the bronx, I mostly saw Dominicans.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Idk, I've lived in NYC most my life and from experience.
Dominicans are mostly in the Bronx and south Manhattan in the Harlem and Washington Heights area.

But Queens and Brooklyn are mostly white imo with all of the hipsters, and we all know downtown manhattan is mostly white.

Black people only dominate Jamaica, Harlem, and around Flatbush, Bk and some part of bronx. But when I lived in the bronx, I mostly saw Dominicans.

yeah i hear that but i was talking on more like a day-to-day out and about type of level versus neighborhood or boro demographics. like just in an average day i goto the bank, the teller is dominican, i go grab lunch, the cashier is dominican, get a package... the UPS dude is dominican. thats more along the type of shyt i was talking about.

a lot of queens and parts of brooklyn are predominantly white but that's a "different" type of white if you think about it.. working/middle class ppl who have been in NY like 3 generations

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I live in fukking Australia, breh. Cacs everywhere I go :pachaha:

They don't really be starting shyt with a breh, so it's live and let live. Went to visit NZ a few years ago, bunch of fukk boys and ugly ass women over there :scust:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
as an adult im never around white people, all my friends are black, my family is black, only time im around white people is if im at a store and they're serving me. yet I hear a lot of people on coli complain in regards to being around white people, so why even be around people that hate you? and how often are you around them.

You can't get away from them in the military...