How often are you breh's around white people?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
My mother and her side of the family is white.. I live in Australia so its like 90% white smh

All my black fam live in the US still except my dad who's here.

I miss being around black people

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
that was auto correct

and yes im aware its north of the Bronx, but for those outside of ny they wouldn't know that, they're right close to each other.
That's Wechester county and you can tell when you cross over. Yonkers borders the Bronx too but Dmx and the Lox would never claim the Bronx :ufdup:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
My mother and her side of the family is white.. I live in Australia so its like 90% white smh

Me to I felt more comfortable but when I moved out suburbs it was a culture shock. I can't be friends with no cacs they are reckless and always assume you thug nikka just for talking different from them. You know what's fukked in high school some white girls love touching my fro like it's so exotic.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX

Breh what's life like down there? Them Aussies easy to get along with? Black folks down there? Pawgs checking for brehs over there? :mjpls:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
At work an im the only latino in this bytch the shyt they say and talk about is:scust:

Btw why they are always joking about gay shyt?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No white ppl except for your close personal friend Andrew Schultz OP?

Ppl try way too hard on here :dead:
hmmm so Shultz someone I know personally, hung with personally, talk to personally is a white supremacist? interesting. is this the same Schultz that defended BLM on news?