How much more in your face racism do y’all need to let WWE go?

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
With Hulk Hogan returning WITHOUT apologising for his racism it got me thinking, it’s time ALL black WWE fans stops supporting WWE in any and every way possible. Stop tweeting about them, watching their shows, YouTube vids, buying their games, subscribing to the network. If you so badly wanna watch them watch on daily motion or something. The boss himself has said nikka on screen with no repercussions. We’ve NEVER had a black WWE Champ unless you count the Rock. The only time blacks get pushed is if they’re dancing c00ns (New Day, R Truth) or lacking in masculinity (Velvetine). Lashley, one of the few legitimate tough guys shakes his ass more than IG thots! We’ve had cryme tyme! Have some dignity and self respect and stop watching them. There’s too much good wrestling out there to continue to do so.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This.

Only for the live ones.

Yousa fake like Alexander o Neal.
If you let that bullshyt ride.
fukk the WWE.

#BANhammer

Art Barr

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Some are just trapped into watching it. Nothing will stop them, no matter how trash the product is or how morally reprehensible the company acts.

I doubt they even enjoy the show. These watch no matter what idiots are the ones propping up this garbage ass company after anyone with any sense, self-esteem, taste or respect has tuned out.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how much the WWE has disrespected us considering everything we've done for them. All of the songs that were named after wrestlers that were racist to us and hated us on the low, all of the performances inspired by the racist wrestlers, etc.

Denzel Curry performance in-ring.

Migos - Ric Flair Drip

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I don't even watch wrestling like some of the brehs on here but in 2006 i sacked that shyt off when these jokers came on

hqdefault.jpg

"Cryme Tyme" ? :gucci:

Breh:camby:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Was watching Clemson murder Alabama :blessed:

Take it from a breh who played college football.... the NCAA is far more exploitative toward black people than the WWE on a much larger scale

We can't complain about any form of media being "racist" or "against black people" unless we critically look at all of them. Picking and choosing for the sake of calling people out is silly. If we cancel the WWE, we gotta cancel Rap music, the NFL, the NBA, NCAA football and basketball, most media outlets, Instagram, etc. etc. because there are tons of places where black people are either mistreated, exploited, marginalized or preyed upon.

Look at how Clemson coach Dabo Sweeney cast away his black QB who stayed there for 4 years and only lost 2 games for his white freshman QB

Look at how all of these white coaches go into black communities and promise these kids the world, only to leave the school if a better offer comes up

look at the millions upon millions of dollars these schools make by the labor of these kids, but hit the :picard: when it's time to have serious talks of paying these kids for the countless hours they spend being "student athletes" (and I get it, they get a "scholarship", but the school is paying these kids pennies on the dollar for what they make the university)

WWE been "racist". It's not just Hogan coming back, it's Triple H and them in the nation skit, it's Kamala, it's Cryme Tyme, etc. etc. But we can't act like listening to rappers talk about how many nyggas they're going to kill (while we rap along with them, myself included :snoop:) is some form of uplifting entertainment that we should cherish either.

Most entertainment is trash. :manny:

But as always it's :pacspit: Terry Bollea tho

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
my issue with your sentiment is that a lot of these same posters don't have the same energy when it come to other organizations. NBA has racist owners (remember Sterling? Cuban's most recent commets?). NFL has racist owners and Goodell. College football is filled with racist programs and AD's.

Guaranteed they will answer this with a bu bu that's different.. :francis: