How much money would someone have to give you to maybe walk near this King Cobra

Daps
Reppin
London
:patrice:How long do I have before I'm forced to decide whether or not to take the challenge? Will there be time for me to learn enough Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu to come out of this unscathed?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
A free trip to Asia to walk past a king cobra? I'll do it for $50.. People walk past rattle snakes all the time out here..I'm not scared of animals I can't see anyway..

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
From Wikipedia:

When the scent of a meal is detected, the snake flicks its tongue to gauge the prey's location (the twin forks of the tongue acting in stereo); it also uses its keen eyesight (king cobras are able to detect moving prey almost 100 m [330 feet] away), intelligence,[11] and sensitivity to earth-borne vibration to track its prey.

:merchant:

I'd be dead at my own 10 yard line

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
For sure. Look at these cats, just establishing their dominance on this bytch ass snake:

The way I see it, it's a densely packed jungle for the cobra too. Who knows, the cobra could be up in a tree when I pass by. Just pick as straight a line through the forest as I can and get my Usain Bolt on.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
No. If you don't make it out to the other side on you're own, you're fukked. Death comes between 10-30 minutes after a bite.
nah im good then. fukk that...shyt may be right near the goaline and shyt. Soon as you take a step...it's a wrap /\ <--football reference

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It's kind of easy really if u smart about it

u break off some branches and use them as weapons and if u lucky and able to kill another animal use that animal for bait cause cobras can smell blood from miles away so cut open that animal and drop it somewhere and u cool.. or hell bring a woman u don't like during her period and the snake will get her smelly p*ssy :manny:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The way I see it, it's a densely packed jungle for the cobra too. Who knows, the cobra could be up in a tree when I pass by. Just pick as straight a line through the forest as I can and get my Usain Bolt on.

Again though friend, you aren't running on a flat service.

It's going to look something like this:

java_0500-639.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
From Wikipedia:

:merchant:

I'd be dead at my own 10 yard line

The good news is that king cobra bites are not common. The snake mostly likes to do its own thing, far away from where people live. If it sees something alarming, it will generally try to flee. The main predators of the king cobra are the mongoose and the kite. The mongoose is not affected by the toxin in the snake's bite, so that's a nice advantage. But sometimes a king cobra can scare off a mongoose with its big, hooded display.

You're safe..

Give me my $50 please:shaq:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'd do it for 500 million tax-free. I'll bring a bag full of chicken and throw it if needed.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Not saying I won't be scared.. because I'll be running through there like this:bryan: