How much money would someone have to give you to maybe walk near this King Cobra

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Someone comes up to you, a wealthy person, and he has an offer. The wealthy person wants you to walk across a forest/jungle for 100 yards, until you reach another clearing. The money is yours as soon as you do that.

The problem is, somewhere in this football field size of land you KNOW for sure that this:

gUoEp8W.jpg

is out there. It still has its fangs, is loaded up on venom, and hasn't eaten in a while. You are told this before you take the challenge. Also, let's say you know for sure that would you receive the money. You don't get any weapons or technology besides a GPS to keep you going straight.

Here is a relative scaled picture of a football field (a bit bigger here) for the foreign folks. Like this but covered with trees and dense canopy.

FIGURE%208%20Football%20Field.JPG

How much money would it have to be ?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
2 things i dont fukk with

snakes n spiders

so yeah fukk all that shyt it'd have to be enough money to feed my grand kids grand kids..

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
2 things i dont fukk with

snakes n spiders

so yeah fukk all that shyt it'd have to be enough money to feed my grand kids grand kids..

You don't get money if you die. If you get bit in there, they will leave you for the snake.

You basically have to make across the dense vegetation to a clearing to win the money.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'll take a Honey Badger with me to keep the snake occupied, then riverdance through the jungle to collect the money

tumblr_lmncf7tB201qji7p5o1_500.jpg

This isn't a Cobra breh. It's a King Cobra. It grows to be about 17-18 feet. It's venom is much deadlier and it injects more per bite than a regular Cobra.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
rather it be a snake than a spider :skip:

With that said i'd walk for 50 Grand.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
um, if your bitten? Is treatment available....like....instantly? :lupe: