How much money did Ramon Sessions lose this postseason?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe once or twice a game. It seemed like it happened more after Sessions took over the PG duties.

He started doing it consistently once he Mike Brown made him the official backup SF. He's just a horrible finisher so a lot of the time he missed and it let to a fast break for the other team...Seriously the fool just kind of hurled the ball towards the backboard hoping it'd bank in.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm talking about this year specifically. Watching kobe dribble out entire possessions and shoot with 3 men in his general vicinity while having two capable big men is, frankly, embarrassing to watch. kobe hasn't shot well the entire season. Not even in key games they've won. He's incomprehensibly talented, I just wish he was sensible enough to utilize a team that is tailor-made for his game. I don't blame Gasol or Bynum when they are out of rhythm and have been running up and down the court for multiple possession without touching the ball except on the wing to pass back to kobe. It's ugly basketball. Of course Gasol and Bynum shoulde some blame. But kobe took 268 shots and made a woeful % during the playoffs. That's, you know, real and relevant.

i cosign this.....

art barr

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I'm talking about this year specifically. Watching kobe dribble out entire possessions and shoot with 3 men in his general vicinity while having two capable big men is, frankly, embarrassing to watch. kobe hasn't shot well the entire season. Not even in key games they've won. He's incomprehensibly talented, I just wish he was sensible enough to utilize a team that is tailor-made for his game. I don't blame Gasol or Bynum when they are out of rhythm and have been running up and down the court for multiple possession without touching the ball except on the wing to pass back to kobe. It's ugly basketball. Of course Gasol and Bynum shoulde some blame. But kobe took 268 shots and made a woeful % during the playoffs. That's, you know, real and relevant.

pau complained about how he was being utilized in the offense, in terms of not posting up enough. that's a coaching problem, not a kobe problem.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Sessions was shooting the 3 point shot fantastically in Cleveland and in LA after the trade. He was getting in the lane whenever and was distributing pretty well.

This was his first playoffs and Mike Brown didn't utilize him correctly at all.

His defense isn't good though but its still better than Fisher's

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Well its not like he really gets to play his game. They got him playing like Fisher out there. He walks it up, dumps it to kobe or post man, and cuts of the other side to the perimeter. He was at his best when he didnt know the "mike brown system". He came in doing exactly what we need from him, penetrating, getting to the rim, and dishing. Soon as mike brown told him to slow it down (he literally told him to slow his game down), everything went to shyt for him.

-DMP-