How much money did Ramon Sessions lose this postseason?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll still get a contract.

If Jersey was dumb enough to sign Sasha and Farmar Sessions will def have a place to play. Dude just REALLY needs to work on his shooting. He's not a good enough distributor or finisher to get away with being such a shytty shooter (like Rondo).

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I have reason to believe that :mjpls: paid him millions for this performance.

you may be on to something. dawg he played BAD. like really BAD. he seemed nervous more than anything. like you could tell this was his first time in the postseason.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you may be on to something. dawg he played BAD. like really BAD. he seemed nervous more than anything. like you could tell this was his first time in the postseason.

His first time in the postseason......and playing for the marquee team in the NBA, along side a dude that won't think twice about shytting on you if you don't perform well at the position you took from his best friend.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone expecting a dynamic pg or skilled big man not to suffer when playing with a glory player who dribbles down the entire shot clock 3 out of 4 possessions is insane. Fisher was perfect for kobe. a drive every 15 possessions and a spot up 3 every 15.

Pau didn't start suffer at all playing with Kobe, in fact he thrived.

Pau's game didn't really start to suffer until he regularly started sharing the court with Bynum. Kobe and Pau used to play off of each other amazingly. Kobe actually likes to play off the ball a lot to get better shots (something that's actually a surprise to me).

I think of the CP3 deal hadn't been veto those two would have done well together also.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I was wondering how he was going to do in the big games. Cats co-signed him a little too much during the regular season

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone expecting a dynamic pg or skilled big man not to suffer when playing with a glory player who dribbles down the entire shot clock 3 out of 4 possessions is insane. Fisher was perfect for kobe. a drive every 15 possessions and a spot up 3 every 15.

lol that same glory player got the lakers two championships in 09-10 with that same skilled big man and an even shyttier pg. You haters are something else man..

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering how he was going to do in the big games. Cats co-signed him a little too much during the regular season

Every pick up the Lakers make gets overrated to some degree.

People were hyping up Barnes, Blake, and Kapono also. They were all supposed to be solid backups who could knock down wide open 3's, but they were anything but that.

As bad as Sessions was he was still an upgrade over Fisher as the starting PG. Fisher simply can't stay in front of guys and only scores when drawing fouls and left wide open late in games.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Huh? What an awful post. If anything these dumbass PGs(Blake in particular) dribble the clock for 16 seconds and pass to Kobe to bail them out. It's rare that Kobe holds the ball for the whole shot clock. :rudy:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pau didn't start suffer at all playing with Kobe, in fact he thrived.

Pau's game didn't really start to suffer until he regularly started sharing the court with Bynum. Kobe and Pau used to play off of each other amazingly. Kobe actually likes to play off the ball a lot to get better shots (something that's actually a surprise to me).

I think of the CP3 deal hadn't been veto those two would have done well together also.

:beli:

Pau was the main cog on a team that took the U.S. Olympic team to the brink. He's on of the few big men with a skillset in the league. Playing with Kobe has turned him into a fukking Plumlee brother. It's disgusting to watch.

I like Kobe plenty, and love watching him play. I'm not inteestedin any stan spinning.

lol that same glory player got the lakers two championships in 09-10 with that same skilled big man and an even shyttier pg. You haters are something else man..

that's my point. Kobe is a sun don't shine if son don't shine player. He needs
a subpar PG who can simply role-play. If he were younger, he could make do with a couple of roleplayers at the PF and PG positions. He's not though, and he should be deferring much more than he does. The Lakers spent the season winning in spite of his poor decision making, not because of it. He isn't good enough at this point in his career to keep making those poor decisions. Kobe is in the conversation for best player of the last 15 years, but that doesn't somehow blind me to the fact the his stubborn ass will come down the court and hog 7 possessions in a row. Gasol and Bynum have been utilized poorly this year, period.