How Many Years In Prison Do You Think 6ix9ine Deserve To Get?

If You Had The Power How Many Years Would You Give 6ix9ine?

• 5 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• 10 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• 30 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• Life In Prison In Popular Generation

• I Would Give Him The Epstein Special

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Great fukking post.

Morons in the thread accusing me of only wanting him to not go to jail but not Shotti or other people of color despite how I clearly said "no one".

The internalized racism of supporting the draconian sentences that support our prison industrial system is terrible.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morons in the thread accusing me of only wanting him to not go to jail but not Shotti or other people of color despite how I clearly said "no one".

The internalized racism of supporting the draconian sentences that support our prison industrial system is terrible.

So you would let Shotti and the rest of the black people in prison go free right? Yes or no?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So where do we send all the rapists and murders for their crimes as punishment? :stopitslime:

I think he saying he'll rather see 69 dead than in prison. At first I didn't understand what he was saying but now i get it. He's saying he'll rather 69 dead than being in prison is too light for 69 seeing that 69 is a pedophile, a woman beater, a fake gang member, and a snitch therefore he'll rather 69 be dead than in prison. I can why he feel this way.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So you would let Shotti and the rest of the black people in prison go free right? Yes or no?

Yes

My standpoint is that the American penal system is on the concentration camp level of human rights offenses (not death camps, obviously).

It's morally reprehensible to put anyone into these places, full stop.

I understand realistically that we do not have alternatives right now and we can't snap our fingers to fix the situation.

But that doesn't change my deeply held moral stand that it is not okay to subject human beings to the American penal system, no matter their crimes.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I think he saying he'll rather see 69 dead than in prison. At first I didn't understand what he was saying but now i get it. He's saying he'll rather 69 dead than being in prison is too light for 69 seeing that 69 is a pedophile, a woman beater, a fake gang member, and a snitch therefore he'll rather 69 be dead than in prison. I can why he feel this way.

I do feel that Daniel being killed on the streets in revenge for his actions by his rivals would be a preferable outcome to subjecting him to the American prison industrial complex

However I do not subscribe to the guilt-based crime and punishment model of maintaining public order and quality of life, which I believe is where you are coming from.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do feel that Daniel being killed on the streets in revenge for his actions by his rivals would be a preferable outcome to subjecting him to the American prison industrial complex

However I do not subscribe to the guilt-based crime and punishment model of maintaining public order and quality of life, which I believe is where you are coming from.

Right. Basically if you put Shotti and everybody else who 69 snitched on back on the streets along with 69 if you heard about them murking 69 you would understand why they did it

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Right. Basically if you put Shotti and everybody else who 69 snitched on back on the streets along with 69 if you heard about them murking 69 you would understand why they did it

Yes, and in my opinion it would be just as, if not more, fair and 'just' as what's going to happen. In fact, I would feel it'd be more just but I understand I'd be the minority in that.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, and in my opinion it would be just as, if not more, fair and 'just' as what's going to happen. In fact, I would feel it'd be more just but I understand I'd be the minority in that.

I think alot of ppl would agree with you. Even judging by the votes a majority of ppl either want 69 to do life in prison or they want him to get the Epstein special.