How Many Years In Prison Do You Think 6ix9ine Deserve To Get?

If You Had The Power How Many Years Would You Give 6ix9ine?

• 5 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• 10 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• 30 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• Life In Prison In Popular Generation

• I Would Give Him The Epstein Special

Results are only viewable after voting.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Dunno What His Charges Are Of shyt That He Did, I Know He Did A Bunch Of Wild shyt, I Highly Doubt Id Give Him The MINIMUM, Cooperating Should Reduce Time But It Shouldn’t Be A Pass, He Needs Pay For The shyt He’s Done Of Course

My Point Is When It Comes The Law, Being Fake And Disrespecting Hip Hop Aren’t Crimes lol

He put 2 hits out on 2 innocent black men. He paid somebody to kill somebody but the person he paid missed when he shot. That should be a 50 year sentence so with him snitching you could reduce his sentence to a minimum of 25-30 years shaving off 20-25 years. If you was his judge would you give him that deal? 25-30 years in prison minimum in general population?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Dunno What His Charges Are Of shyt That He Did, I Know He Did A Bunch Of Wild shyt, I Highly Doubt Id Give Him The MINIMUM, Cooperating Should Reduce Time But It Shouldn’t Be A Pass, He Needs Pay For The shyt He’s Done Of Course

My Point Is When It Comes The Law, Being Fake And Disrespecting Hip Hop Aren’t Crimes lol

Also if shotti end up providing new information to the feds that 69 did some criminal sht he didn't tell the feds and shotti proved that it was true. Then 69 deal with the feds would be nullified and 69 would have to do his original 47 years in prison. Would you let Shotti go free if he provided some prominent information like that?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He put 2 hits out on 2 innocent black men. He paid somebody to kill somebody but the person he paid missed when he shot. That should be a 50 year sentence so with him snitching you could reduce his sentence to a minimum of 25-30 years shaving off 20-25 years. If you was his judge would you give him that deal? 25-30 years in prison minimum in general population?

If I Was A Judge I Wouldn’t Put My Personal Feelings Into A Decision, You Saying “Black Men” Shows You’re Partial To A Side And Would Let That Reflect In Your Decision. Id Take The High End Of His Sentence, Subtract Whatever His Deal Was, Determine How Much Of A Detriment To Society He Is Then Slap Him With Whatever’s Left

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I Was A Judge I Wouldn’t Put My Personal Feelings Into A Decision, You Saying “Black Men” Shows You’re Partial To A Side And Would Let That Reflect In Your Decision. Id Take The High End Of His Sentence, Subtract Whatever His Deal Was, Determine How Much Of A Detriment To Society He Is Then Slap Him With Whatever’s Left

Ok so you'll give 69 30 years. Cool that's pretty fair. I think 69 would thank you for knocking off 20 years and letting him only have to serve 30 years instead of 50 for putting hits on 2 people.

Also if shotti end up providing new information to the feds that 69 did some criminal sht he didn't tell the feds and shotti proved that it was true. Then 69 deal with the feds would be nullified and 69 would have to do his original 47 years in prison. Would you let Shotti go free if he provided some prominent information like that?

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I’m Unaware Of The Crimes Against Shotti, But If I Had To Go By What’s Been Floated Around In This Case There’s No Way I’d Let Anyone Leave With Less Than 10 Years Regardless Of Cooperation “Go Free” Wouldn’t Be My Sentence For ANYONE Involved Here lol

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m Unaware Of The Crimes Against Shotti, But If I Had To Go By What’s Been Floated Around In This Case There’s No Way I’d Let Anyone Leave With Less Than 10 Years Regardless Of Cooperation “Go Free” Wouldn’t Be My Sentence For ANYONE Involved Here lol

Okay so if Shotti cooperated you'll give 10 years while 69 do 47 years because his deal with the feds would be off the table. Ok cool that seem pretty fair. I think this is what's going to happen.

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
Realistically he will maybe do no more than 4 years on the Fed case. If he took a deal for 5 and get credit for one year time served. I don't think he got immunity, so he will do some time. End up in club fed with Bernie Madoff.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Crash dummies usually get leniency when they arent black.Its assumed nikkas must have bought you to the darkside and you can still be saved. If he was rolling with a bunch of peurto ricans it would be a different story. But with so many nikkas around him non blacks think to themselves "He was probably in fear for his life:skip:" as that feeling is relateable when they are around a bunch of black people. Message to the black youth watching,when you are black,your authenticity is automatically assumed.No forgiveness is likely to be given,you were 100% complicit and down with everything:respect: