How Many Years In Prison Do You Think 6ix9ine Deserve To Get?

If You Had The Power How Many Years Would You Give 6ix9ine?

• 5 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• 10 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• 30 Years In Prison In Popular Generation

• Life In Prison In Popular Generation

• I Would Give Him The Epstein Special

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Popular generation
big-herc-620x400.jpg

stave

Superstar
Daps
Cuban Doll as in 50's bytch?

And what was said about Cardi and Fetty?

Haven't been up on the news

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know this is how cacs, mexicans, and non black ppl feel but this is how alot of black people who so called hate 69, snitches, pedophiles, and woman beaters feel too.

They wouldn't dare say that about Shotti tho. They cool with black people going to prison but they hate to see non black people get punished or get sentenced to prison time.

They have sympathy for non black people but they got no mercy or sympathy for black people. They would crucify a black person if a black dude snitched on a gang of Mexicans but they willing to overlook and be understanding to a Mexican snitching on a black gang then they sit around hoping the Mexican get time served and come home since he snitched then they hope he come home and drop hits and continue trolling and hope that he overcome him snitching and they hope people support him and not care about him snitching.

And they hope he stays safe and that nothing happens to him. If a black person did the same exact thing they'd be wishing death on him and wishing the worst for him. The c00ns, cacs, and non black people think exactly like this.
I’m Mexican and I think this chump should get as much time as allowed by the law. Them dudes he snitching on should’ve never fukked with him, they should’ve known he’s throw them under the bus when shyt got hot. They played themselves.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10-15...and lmao @ ‘popular generation’ :mjlol:

That's why I hate that damn auto correct. Fcked up my whole thread and gave the 69 dckriders something to nikpik about and derail from a discussion as serious as this one.

As the black community and hip hop community we have to make a example out this lil bytch snitch 9. We all got to get on code and ban this lil bytch boy from all music and having a career in anything.

We got to use him as a example to let any and all other non black people will not be profiting off our culture with the black community getting a percentage. No fake gangstas will be allowed to talk or rap gangsta.

And it won't be no snitching on black people then think you go come home and hide or troll or change your image and cater to another base. Yo bytch ass go either do your 30 years or you go come home and get yo fakkit ass knocked the fck out and get on camera letting the black community know you are sorry for everything and how you ain't go be making no more music period.

You will find a job a McDonald's cleaning toilets or taco bell cleaning toilets making minimum wage for the rest of your worthless life. Fck 69 and anybody who want him to come home and anybody who don't want him to do atleast 10 years in prison.

Fck y'all soft ass lame nikkas sympathizing with a gay lame snitch who babymama got a train ran on her by his gang. His career is over.

His bytch ass better do them 10 years quietly without a fcking peep. Fcking lame he ain't sht without Shotti.