how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
off next week...gonna stroll up gamestop on tuesday around 12 noon like :blessed:...hopefully that little asian chick will be in there...last time i was in there to pre order it i was wearing sweatpants with no drawers on...she saw me come in and was like :gladbron:...came from around the counter and just offered to help me find all type of shyt i didn't ask for...

sweatpants dikk outline FTW:blessed::blessed:...i might call up there and ask if she working that night :shaq:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting a few stars tomorrow night at the line fukk what you heard. Going in there like :birdman: "MOVE nikka!"

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
off next week...gonna stroll up gamestop on tuesday around 12 noon like :blessed:...hopefully that little asian chick will be in there...last time i was in there to pre order it i was wearing sweatpants with no drawers on...she saw me come in and was like :gladbron:...came from around the counter and just offered to help me find all type of shyt i didn't ask for...

sweatpants dikk outline FTW:blessed::blessed:...i might call up there and ask if she working that night :shaq:
:dead: Why didn't you just ask her out that time?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
gonnna pre oder at bb tommorow in between my split

got a gift card i aint never used thats gonna come in handy

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:dead: Why didn't you just ask her out that time?

i'm engaged...but i can't pass up some gamestop / asian chick / pimple face co worker who probably been flirting with her all day social awkwardness fukkery...

prob work myself up to a half chub before i go in their :lolbron::shaq:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
fukk yea...Paid in full. Gotta go back to Gamestop tomorrow @ 6PM to "finalize" the purchase, when they're opening up the window for finalization :mindblown:

Will b out there @ 9:45 PM w my lawnchair & Walther P22 for any fukk shyt :demonic: :ufdup: Turn this bytch to GTA 5 right in the parking lot

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Was gonna pre order last week but forgot. Might end up getting it next week though.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

:laff:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
My friend is picking it up out in California, but I am just going to rent it

I will probably finish it in 2-3 days and be done with it forever. Will costs $6.36 to experience it.