how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I just looks into it again, and apparently Rockstar fukked up when they said we in the US could pre-load it. They're now saying that it was a mistake, and we in fact can NOT pre-load it. This is bullshyt.

i still don't see why people would choose digital over the real deal :heh: all of you trying to download GTA off PSN at once, fukk outta here. y'all going to be 10-15 hours late to the party

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I don't get how no one knows what time you can download it tomorrow

The PS store says 12am PST/3am EST but Rockstar said 9 pm PST/12am EST

:wtf:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
i still don't see why people would choose digital over the real deal :heh: all of you trying to download GTA off PSN at once, fukk outta here. y'all going to be 10-15 hours late to the party
False. I've done this with both The Show and Last of Us, and it took maybe 2 hours, and damn sure not no 10-15 hours. Maybe for folks with struggle internet, but I don't have that problem.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

them servers about to be bombed up and depleted like iraq breh, but they tryna eat off that game share..but fukk all that shyt, that download + install going to take all day.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
False. I've done this with both The Show and Last of Us, and it took maybe 2 hours, and damn sure not no 10-15 hours. Maybe for folks with struggle internet, but I don't have that problem.
i still don't see the point in digitally purchasing a game. :yeshrug:

it took me damn near 12 hours to download uncharted 3

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
It's
I don't get how no one knows what time you can download it tomorrow

The PS store says 12am PST/3am EST but Rockstar said 9 pm PST/12am EST

:wtf:

12am EST. The confusion was because Rockstar initially said that we in the US would be able to preload it on Monday at 3am EST (I.E., in about 5 1/2 hours), then it would unlock on Monday Night/Tuesday Morning. Then Playstation's account tweeted (posted above) that it would be available at 12am EST Tuesday (Monday Night).

When RockstarGames retweeted that PS tweet, someone called 'em out, and they (RS) said that their previous tweet was incorrect. It's been a giant clusterfukk for sure.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's

12am EST. The confusion was because Rockstar initially said that we in the US would be able to preload it on Monday at 3am EST (I.E., in about 5 1/2 hours), then it would unlock on Monday Night/Tuesday Morning. Then Playstation's account tweeted (posted above) that it would be available at 12am EST Tuesday (Monday Night).

When RockstarGames retweeted that PS tweet, someone called 'em out, and they (RS) said that their previous tweet was incorrect. It's been a giant clusterfukk for sure.

Hah, so 9pm tomorrow we can start the download on the west coast :ohlawd:

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
i still don't see the point in digitally purchasing a game. :yeshrug:

it took me damn near 12 hours to download uncharted 3
Half of the stuff included in Uncharted 3 was not necessary for you to download. When I got it thru PS+, I just downloaded the 2 or 3 files that were necessary, and that was that.

I just like the convenience of being able to play whatever game I want without having to keep switching discs out. I liked the idea of Xbox One going their digital route, they just added too many caveats.