how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Those of you ordering on PSN, you don't care about not being able to re-sell/trade in the game?

Granted I still have GTA IV, but I sold Red Dead Redemption as soon as i beat it

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
My wife bought mine for a Christmas Present. But she said she will have to go pick it up. It's just 3 mins down the road from us but I probably won't get to play it until my off day Thursday. I'll have the whole house to myself. :lolbron::dj2::blessed:

Thats nice, but ur wife ain't shyt if she don't get u shyt else come Christmas time...:wow:

U won & lost at the same damn time :wow:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Thats nice, but ur wife ain't shyt if she don't get u shyt else come Christmas time...:wow:

U won & lost at the same damn time :wow:
That was just one of the other presents she got me. I got some cologne, a stereo bluetooth, some cash, the other 2 games that I wanted at the time, and a new controller. She was going to put another radio in my car but I had already had that done, so what you talkin' bout??? :shaq:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That was just one of the other presents she got me. I got some cologne, a stereo bluetooth, some cash, the other 2 games that I wanted at the time, and a new controller. She was going to put another radio in my car but I had already had that done, so what you talkin' bout??? :shaq:
You mean she pre ordered way back last Christmas?

:ohhh:

Sounds like a keeper, breh

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

You share that girl. :youngsabo:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ Getting Someone A Gift In Sept Talking Bout "Thats Your Christmas Present" :ufdup:

ThumpDaddy In December: Baby You Dead Ass Aint Get Me Nothing? :why:

Girl: nikka I Told You That GTA Was Your Present You Thought I Was Playing? :usure:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
You mean she pre ordered way back last Christmas?

:ohhh:

Sounds like a keeper, breh
She is, she paid for it all the way in full but since it's in her name, she's going to go up to Game Stop at midnight to pick it up. She's taking her 9mm with her just in case there's some foolishness up there.

You share that girl. :youngsabo:
Oh well.......:jawalrus:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Tell me how my dumass forgot I put in a pre-order and now got two copies. I'll have to return one but I ain't tryna pay no shipping if Amazon don't do free returns. can I just go to gamestop or Wal-Mart for store credit? not trying to exchange for anything until cod, bf4 and ac4 all come out anyways.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
LOL @ Getting Someone A Gift In Sept Talking Bout "Thats Your Christmas Present" :ufdup:

ThumpDaddy In December: Baby You Dead Ass Aint Get Me Nothing? :why:

Girl: nikka I Told You That GTA Was Your Present You Thought I Was Playing? :usure:
Naw, she got it for me Christmas of 2012 because at the time we didn't know when it was coming out so she went ahead and pre-ordered and paid it all in full so whenever they did announce the release date I wouldn't have nothing to worry about it.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Naw, she got it for me Christmas of 2012 because at the time we didn't know when it was coming out so she went ahead and pre-ordered and paid it all in full so whenever they did announce the release date I wouldn't have nothing to worry about it.

lol Just Jokes Bruh