How many times we gotta do this to yall: Offical 49ers @ Saints thread

Daps
Not true we're 9th in the league, plus our takeaway ratio is very good.

Our offense concerns me much more, if we can't get a respectable pass game going we will lose point black period.

Yeah our pass defense isn't a weakness, it's pretty good this year.

Our weakness is our pass offense, that shyt is a joke. But our run offense is our strength, and what happens to be NO's weakness, oh yea, Run D.

We gonna put the fukking boots to these bums and these fake fans who don't know what a home jersey looks like will be nowhere to be found

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Point blank, if NO can't stop the Niners from running the ball, then NO isn't winning this game. San Francisco's pass defense is good enough to get stops on Brees. Depending on how their pass rush is doing, also, will be a major factor. We'll have to wait until later on in the week to see who's practicing and who's not to get a clearer picture.

If VD doesn't play, then this becomes a whole lot harder for the Niners to win. Without VD in the game, the Niners offense takes a nose dive (both passing and running).

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Poor recall? You posted a GIF of the fukking game

At least you're somewhat owning it

Own the ass kicking that the Saints will deliver on Sunday. You all want to deflect attention to a stupid oversight that I made in this thread rather than focusing on what's going to happen on the field.

Facts:

Your QB has thrown 1 TD in the past 3 games.
He is averaging less than 200 yards passing a game.
The 49ers and Saints have virtually identical team defense stats. Saints give up 318 yards per game, the 49ers 317.
Saints are undefeated at home this season.
Conclusion:
49ers will lose on Sunday and probably lose by more than a TD. Own that breh.

Ya'll can ridicule me all you want. I won't be on the field. The Saints victory will have me :stylin: :blessed:regardless.

Daps
Own the ass kicking that the Saints will deliver on Sunday. You all want to deflect attention to a stupid oversight that I made in this thread rather than focusing on what's going to happen on the field.

Facts:

The 49ers and Saints have virtually identical team defense stats. Saints give up 318 yards per game, the 49ers 317.
Saints are undefeated at home this season.
Conclusion:
49ers will lose on Sunday and probably lose by more than a TD. Own that breh.

Ya'll can ridicule me all you want. I won't be on the field. The Saints victory will have me :stylin: :blessed:regardless.

While our QB may be trashbag status, our defense and run game will beat you, like it has before.

Answer me this, when have your saints beat Harbaugh? Never.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not true we're 9th in the league, plus our takeaway ratio is very good.

Our offense concerns me much more, if we can't get a respectable pass game going we will lose point black period.

Yeah our pass defense isn't a weakness, it's pretty good this year.

Our weakness is our pass offense, that shyt is a joke. But our run offense is our strength, and what happens to be NO's weakness, oh yea, Run D.

We gonna put the fukking boots to these bums and these fake fans who don't know what a home jersey looks like will be nowhere to be found

you guys are both right numbers wise, but if you look at the QBs we faced this year they're nothing to write home about.

Rodgers his our D for over 300 yards the first game, carson palmer had 298 yards. Cam and Wilson play in a run first scheme that doesn't require them to throw like that. We held down luck but their not a passing team like that, they pass for ball control.

the other QBs are plain trash, bradford, gabbert, fitzpatrick, locker, schaub.

so the numbers look good.

Brees threw for 3 scores last year, granted we got him on 2 INTs but he had to overcompensate for his shytty D. The year prior in the playoffs. The year prior he threw for 462, i'm worried about them in that dome. Hopefully jimmy G doesn't play, and how do we match up with sproiles, or with their screen game.

I hope aldon can be a factor because if we can't generate a pass rush its going to be a long day

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
this is nearly irrelevant.
49ers beat the saints last year scoring 31 pts with the qb throwing for 230 yards and only 1 td pass, which was to the rb too.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
you guys are both right numbers wise, but if you look at the QBs we faced this year they're nothing to write home about.

Rodgers his our D for over 300 yards the first game, carson palmer had 298 yards. Cam and Wilson play in a run first scheme that doesn't require them to throw like that. We held down luck but their not a passing team like that, they pass for ball control.

the other QBs are plain trash, bradford, gabbert, fitzpatrick, locker, schaub.

so the numbers look good.

Brees threw for 3 scores last year, granted we got him on 2 INTs but he had to overcompensate for his shytty D. The year prior in the playoffs. The year prior he threw for 462, i'm worried about them in that dome. Hopefully jimmy G doesn't play, and how do we match up with sproiles, or with their screen game.

I hope aldon can be a factor because if we can't generate a pass rush its going to be a long day

Yea but still we achieved this without having as good a pass rush as we had the previous 2 years. We're not going to able to stop elite QBs, Carson Palmer is still a decent QB and despite, Rodger's success, we kept him uncomfortable, as we will do with Drew Brees but all in all the Saints are going to score, we gotta force some bad throws and we gotta keep up points wise. Their offense doesn't concern me as much as our inability to put points on the board does, especially if VD doesn't play.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yea but still we achieved this without having as good a pass rush as we had the previous 2 years. We're not going to able to stop elite QBs, Carson Palmer is still a decent QB and despite, Rodger's success, we kept him uncomfortable, as we will do with Drew Brees but all in all the Saints are going to score, we gotta force some bad throws and we gotta keep up points wise. Their offense doesn't concern me as much as our inability to put points on the board does, especially if VD doesn't play.
they're last against the run. if we dont overthink shyt we should be able to run on them. thats what dallas was trying to do, but their D was ripped apart by brees even when they tried to play the possession game.
as usual, if our D plays like they did last two times we win. if not, we lose. offense will put up points but it will be up to the D. stopping brees basically means winning the game whereas stopping our offense doesnt mean much

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
as a hawks fan i dunno who i want to win.
i want n.o to win cuz ya'll 9ers are fakkits and would be further from winning the division.
but i want n.o to lose to give us better chances at home field in the playoffs. and last time n.o came to seatte :ufdup:
i'm torn :patrice:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
30 mins from kickoff

VD and Reid starting
Ray, Tank inactive. Dobbs will be starting for Ray :lupe: