How many times we gotta do this to yall: Offical 49ers @ Saints thread

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
look at this idiot, you done forgot all about last years game huh ?
prolly stopped watching your team because it wasnt winning huh ?

So I am an idiot when you use ONE game to justify your argument. Last year's game when the O line coach was the head coach and Spagnollo was playing that junk defense? Yes, some Saints fans are trying to pretend last season didn't exist. If the NFL commissioner ever goes HAM on your franchise, you will understand.

Why don't you increase your sample size.

QB Drew Brees is 5-1 in the regular season vs. San Francisco 15 TDs and 4 INTs.

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I ain't even gon make excuses for my fellow nikkas. Y'all caught a self L already:damn:
:snoop:

Lawd this.

The game was at home last year but we without Sean P

The game before we had about 5 turnovers and was still one defensive stand away from winning that game. Our safeties lost that game for us honestly, and well, we have much better safeties now. We stop Gore, we win the game.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So I am an idiot when you use ONE game to justify your argument. Last year's game when the O line coach was the head coach and Spagnollo was playing that junk defense? Yes, some Saints fans are trying to pretend last season didn't exist. If the NFL commissioner ever goes HAM on your franchise, you will understand.

Why don't you increase your sample size.

QB Drew Brees is 5-1 in the regular season vs. San Francisco 15 TDs and 4 INTs.
you said we beat yall twice but NONE were in NO

take your L like a man

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
saints strength passing, our weakness is pass D

our shot is to run the ball and keep easy breezy off the field. Last year we beat the peytonless rob ryanless saints who had a rough year. They will remember last year and come out like a ball of fire

Not true we're 9th in the league, plus our takeaway ratio is very good.

Our offense concerns me much more, if we can't get a respectable pass game going we will lose point black period.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
you said we beat yall twice but NONE were in NO

take your L like a man

Fine. I will take my L in this thread. I clearly lost the argument with my poor recall of last season's events. I'll admit, I'm still traumatized from the January 2012 loss.

But you too promise to take this Sunday's whoopin' like a man and don't whine about flags, injuries etc when the Saints prevail. Deal?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Fine. I will take my L in this thread. I clearly lost the argument with my poor recall of last season's events. I'll admit, I'm still traumatized from the January 2012 loss.

But you too promise to take this Sunday's whoopin' like a man and don't whine about flags, injuries etc when the Saints prevail. Deal?
if you read my posts, I never whine about my teams losses. a loss is a loss. youd be hard pressed to find a bigger critic of my team than me on here.
props for admitting your L.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
angry ? nah just amazed at your stupidity. yall cant remember shyt from last two years, yall prolly have no clue what dome patrol was
We don't remember shyt? I remember we was shyttin on that defense on that playoff game.apprantley y'all don't