houston.
822474023.gif
:huhldup:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I'm honestly thinking Jim drafts a qb this year to push Kap. He's fukkin blowing it out there. You don't run out of fukkin bounds with Drew fukking Brees waiting to get on the fukkin field. Also fukk the refs for that bs fukking roughing the passer call

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
media too much on Harbs and Kaep's dikk, even though the Kaep love is subsiding. Granted looking at a lot of replays, these cats aren't getting open from the plays that Roman is calling.
that's my thing...there's Manningham, VD and Boldin and nobody seems to be open. Kaep has time but he has to hold the ball because of it.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that's my thing...there's Manningham, VD and Boldin and nobody seems to be open. Kaep has time but he has to hold the ball because of it.
sometimes theyre covered and sometimes theyre open but kaep fails to see them/fail to deliver the ball to them.

Ive outlined our struggles in the Niners thread, the gist of it being that teams want to to stop the run and have no respect for kaep. they will bring a lot of people in the box and will run blitz a lot, especially on pass downs.
our offense has no way of countering the blitz (they did a bit better in this game but still) and we dont call screens/short passes for shyt. majority of plays are long-developing. so teams will just blitz because they can and they have no repercussion of leaving spaces wide open.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Anytime you turn the ball over like that you're supposed to lose. Especially against a good team. Thought we were gonna catch that L
I thought y'all woulda run the ball better.