How many partners have you slept with?

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Whats your magic number?

Ladies, if your number is over 5...your a whore

LOL Not necessarily. A woman who's in her late 20s should have more than 5, unless she's married. Besides my number is 40+, who am I to call a woman a whore for having 10?:aicmon:

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Na I lie..three hunna
tumblr_m3rsa9mNBX1qhdp90o2_500.gif

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
There's some hoes in this house!!!

How u gon call a woman with 5 or more partners a slut and you whores are racking up double digits n wot not? Fock outta here!! :laff:

As for me... I'd say....

I didn't even pass 2.5 n I'll be 24 in 2 months. :laff: What do you guys do? fukk every day? :snoop:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I believe you...

I got 2 friends who would smash new chicks they met at the club every Friday & Saturday... it's like they're addicted to new p*ssy. They did it for a good 2 years straight before one of 'em caught that Next Day Air Package... :mjpls:

They were the 2 former jocks, nice cars, rims, money, always in the gym & perfect hairline pretty boy ass nikkaz out my way... & they had been whores since H.S. It got so bad after a while one of 'em said that 1 on 1 sex didn't do anything for them and would only have 3somes & he did that for about 4 months straight...

So with 4 weekends a month x2 cuz it was Fri & Sat & they missed only maybe 4 weekends out of the whole year due to weather... I'd say they smashed collectively about 180 chicks in 2 years & that's *NOT* including the 3somes & chicks they bagged during the week...

So yeah, 60 is very realistic in my opinion... :manny:

Next Day Air Package? What's that?