How many partners have you slept with?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats your magic number?

Ladies, if your number is over 5...your a whore

Discuss

Excuse me? What's with the double standard. If you consider 5+ a wh0re, then you need to judge yourself with the SAME standard. Therefore, according to your own standard, you're a wh0re too :pachaha:

<--- Celibate since birth.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
:heh: i swear its like yall nikkas have been lied to about everything your whole life, now your just scarred and wouldn't believe if i told you an apple hit the ground after it fell out a tree. I'm not exactly proud of that number, but what about it is unbelievable?

I believe you...

I got 2 friends who would smash new chicks they met at the club every Friday & Saturday... it's like they're addicted to new p*ssy. They did it for a good 2 years straight before one of 'em caught that Next Day Air Package... :mjpls:

They were the 2 former jocks, nice cars, rims, money, always in the gym & perfect hairline pretty boy ass nikkaz out my way... & they had been whores since H.S. It got so bad after a while one of 'em said that 1 on 1 sex didn't do anything for them and would only have 3somes & he did that for about 4 months straight...

So with 4 weekends a month x2 cuz it was Fri & Sat & they missed only maybe 4 weekends out of the whole year due to weather... I'd say they smashed collectively about 180 chicks in 2 years & that's *NOT* including the 3somes & chicks they bagged during the week...

So yeah, 60 is very realistic in my opinion... :manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Somethin about a woman with a low number of partners makes u wanna be so respectful around her. No cursing, using proper english, denouncing raunchy hip hop, go to church.....ok, maybe not THAT far:pachaha:

Daps
one guy :scusthov: it was a low point of my life.

tumblr_llfidkdzbr1qbvmm1.jpg
when we were younger

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Excuse me? What's with the double standard. If you consider 5+ a wh0re, then you need to judge yourself with the SAME standard. Therefore, according to your own standard, you're a wh0re too :pachaha:

<--- Celibate since birth.

**speaking for all men**

SHUT UP AND GO COOK SOMETHING!!!

Daps
Most if yu claiming 10+ females prolly fuvked no more than 3 chicks. And they were ugly Too

:what: breh, it aint hard to bust down 10+ broads. you actin like nikkas claiming dimes that look like Kim K. you can get a new bytch every weekend if you put in work. Now if they :flabbynsick: that's another story.

On topic though
A gentleman never tells :youngsabo:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm prolly the best at fuvking in here im from new Orleans. I ain't ever fuvk more than 10 all my bytches were bad tho.