How many partners have you slept with?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
8 @ 24 years old :ehh:

One was a result of a threesome, with number 1. :manny:

The rest where legitimate girlfriends (minus 1, maybe). :yeshrug:

It takes me a while to get warmed up to a chick. I mean...yeah, I could just have one night stands, but sex is so GOOD when you get to know a person. :noah:

My opinion, of course. :ld:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
8 :ehh: @ 24 years old

One was a result of a threesome, with number 1. :manny:

The rest where legitimate girlfriends (minus 1, maybe). :yeshrug:

It takes me a while to get warmed up to a chick. I mean...yeah, I could just have one night stands, but sex is so GOOD when you get to know a person. :noah:

My opinion, of course. :ld:

8 damn man i aint even mad :clap:
I never had 8 in a day i had 14 in a wk and that was too much for me :(
I never felt so damn dehydrated in my life

only reason it was 14 cuz.
i had 4 one day cuz of 3 some and 2 others from the club and then the other days trickled down cuz i guess what happened was the navy dudes were leaving and all my female friends called me up for that DTF call and i was there to give em that can't say NO. but man i had to spread out the hours for it too work. :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not alot. somewhere around 20.... lost count

but thats including, a 2 year and 6 year relationship

and I lost my ginity at 18. :yeshrug:

sleep around with a bunch of people to me is not a notch on the belt.

its like this too me shyt HAPPENS :yeshrug:

If im in relationship im committed if im not im down to fukk simple as that.
I figured hey if i ever get married i want to make sure ive had enough sex regardless of partners that i was satisified so i ain't gotta worry bout any temptation to cause me to do something STUPID. Once i had all my fun i was good

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

i had 4 one day cuz of 3 some and 2 others from the club and then the other days trickled down cuz i guess what happened was the navy dudes were leaving and all my female friends called me up for that DTF call and i was there to give em that can't say NO. but man i had to spread out the hours for it too work. :snoop:

:russ:

Damn, breh. :win:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

:laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:russ:

Damn, breh. :win:

U can say it sounds good and it does but when u get to a certain number u feel like :ohhh: how am i gonna keep this shyt up im tired. Either way i gave them what they wanted so :stylin:

But u know what's crazy fam.
A 3 some is actually easier than what u think if u do it the right way.

The thing i learned is if you have a bunch of female friends who are cool as fukk but the key is if 2 know each other very well and hang out its pretty easy

With me i had a group of 6 who all hung out with each other and were cool as fukk. I met them at the club one day all 6 of em. as time went by u usually 2 together maybe 3. One day i was at there place and they said hey u wanna fukk straight up outta nowhere. so i did :win: But what i didn't expect was when i did it what happened afterwards in the following wks.

The other 4 pulled that same shyt to me in groups of 2 just cuz there friends enjoyed it a lot :yeshrug:

On a side note though i was the most hated dude in the club cuz every time they came up in the spot dudes would try to holler and get no love i go over there they cool with me and flirting and shyt so i was like fukk em

A few weeks later i went to the club a dude ended up dating one of them which i didn't know and he heard me talking to his girl on the phone :youngsabo: and i was asking her if she coming down with her friends and she said yea and he punched the wall yelling and then approached me and asked me is it who he thinks it is and i was like :usure: wanna know and he described her and i was like ya thats her and that the phone call was just to see if she and her friends coming out and he asked me my name and i told him and he said oh your that dude i know bout u. You and her are friends my bad and i was like cool. He said he just started dating her 2 wks ago and im thinking 2 wks ago i was up in it :p: oh well he can her now

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

No joke man i would intentionally take long as showers to take a damn nap and have em wait i was wore the fukk out :sad:

water couldn't even save me so i instead started to use mountain dew for some kind of energy so i could :deadhorse: wear em out

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I gotta get my 3 some game on. Hard to tell if a chick is with it or not.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I gotta get my 3 some game on. Hard to tell if a chick is with it or not.

that's y if you become friends with a 2 or more females that know each other well and cool as fukk its not really as hard as it seems :shake: