How many of you nikkaz not interested in lifting weights?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Im talking about you thin/athletic nikkaz

Im 6'2, Goodlooking, big dikkk, and athletic type build.

Wtf should i lift weights for ?

I used to lift till i got in very good shape nothing changed and bytches did not care. the whole lifting weights gets girls is false.

Looking good with a good fashion sense >>>> Being a buff dude.

Lifting weights is for insecure men. Just stay away from Flabbysic status

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to lift like crazy in college, then I pretty much stopped because the gym is filled with annoying farts that spend too much time on the equipment I wanted to use...

so now I just do a ton of push-ups daily to keep my body tight (no homo)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I used to lift like crazy in college, then I pretty much stopped because the gym is filled with annoying farts that spend too much time on the equipment I wanted to use...

Wow pushups. So basically you built like a mosquito.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
if your a man and dont work out i have a hard time taking you seriously. as i entered my late 20's ive seen a lot of good men come and go and let themselves turn larry holmes which is a fate i will never see. its a good hobby and it puts you above the rest of the population. you dont need to be the biggest guy but at least look like you lift

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

Nice

Does it work tho?

Just doing pushups?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Asking if only doing pushups works already points signs to you not knowing shyt about lifting. Pushups ain't a full body workout breh. Its only chest and triceps.

I gurantee i look better than u

6'2 190lbs 10%bf

Post ur pic ill post mine we see who looks better fukkboy.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice

Does it work tho?

Just doing pushups?

it keeps me from getting complacent so I can do my cardio workout when I have time...instead of body building I've turned to just keeping my body active by doing situps, pushups, pullups, etc....

i dont have time to be in the gym like that anymore....

my free time is usually done with running as my workout..then doing the pushups and other home workouts in my lil gym at my crib.

for your size, I think it can help, i'd suggest if you are trying to gain weight, change your diet, and try eating alot more....if you arent trying to do the lifting routine

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
if your a man and dont work out i have a hard time taking you seriously. as i entered my late 20's ive seen a lot of good men come and go and let themselves turn larry holmes which is a fate i will never see. its a good hobby and it puts you above the rest of the population. you dont need to be the biggest guy but at least look like you lift
Oh, that line again :sitdown: