How many of you nikkaz not interested in lifting weights?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Some of us need to lift/work out to avoid flabby & sick status tho

The key to avoiding that is cardio, not weight training. And it's not to say that weight training will not do anything for your physique, it's just that the effects that it will have in regards to avoiding flabby and sick status are outweighed, no pun intended, by the effort it takes to achieve those desired effects (through weight training). Cardio will combat any and all flabby and sick status, AND will tone you up.. and it is THEN that you should go hit the weights and pump up what you've already toned up. If you do it the other way around, you'll likely just build up muscle over and under a flabby and sick physique, and all that ever ends up looking like is..yup..you guessed it: :flabbynsick:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
lmao did that nikka say built like a mosquito??y'all too fukkin wild :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking about you thin/athletic nikkaz

Im 6'2, Goodlooking, big dikkk, and athletic type build.

Wtf should i lift weights for ?

I used to lift till i got in very good shape nothing changed and bytches did not care. the whole lifting weights gets girls is false.

Looking good with a good fashion sense >>>> Being a buff dude.

Lifting weights is for insecure men. Just stay away from Flabbysic status

Yeah, but you don't have these IT certs! :blessed:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nothing wrong with lifting a little weights. I don't go hardbody in the gym like some folk and I don't workout every single day anymore. But I do lift weights at least a couple times a week and I do play sports and whatnot to keep my stamina in check. Once you hit that big 30 it's harder just eating what you want and not worrying about it going to your stomach later. As I get older i'm trying to maintain how my body looks. I aint trying to look like the Rock but I damn sure don't wanna look like Ric Flair either.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
The key to avoiding that is cardio, not weight training. And it's not to say that weight training will not do anything for your physique, it's just that the effects that it will have in regards to avoiding flabby and sick status are outweighed, no pun intended, by the effort it takes to achieve those desired effects (through weight training). Cardio will combat any and all flabby and sick status, AND will tone you up.. and it is THEN that you should go hit the weights and pump up what you've already toned up. If you do it the other way around, you'll likely just build up muscle over and under a flabby and sick physique, and all that ever ends up looking like is..yup..you guessed it: :flabbynsick:

4u5v04.jpg

Nice

Does it work tho?

Just doing pushups?

Have you every seen or been around any Special Forces cats? Their workouts consist of mostly calisthenics and their bodies are insane.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I like lifting weights and improving my athleticism, flexibility, strength, etc.... It makes my dikk hard :manny: