How many of you have no desire to get Married?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
After seeing 4 of my friends get raped in divorce court by their highschool sweethearts I have no desire to get married . Plus I get bored with the same woman after a year and I know I would be cheating on her all the time so I'm not going to put myself in a position to get fukked over by divorce court. How many of you dont want to get married?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
that marriage shyt is a double edged sword. on one hand you dont wanna be the guy who gets married too young because people dont really know what they want out of life until they are a little older, which is why you see all these young people getting married then getting divorced a couple years later, they never shoulda been married in the first place. Then on the other hand you have the 50+ year old bachelor, which no guy should want to be, yeah you can fukk the emotionally disturbed 19 years old who have a fetish for old men cause they were molested when they were younger but those bytches are crazy as fukk so is it really worth it? also you inevitably will end up as the 'old guy in the club' or just the old guy hanging around places where only young people are supposed to be hanging out at.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I don't.

It's not even about the divorce, I just can't imagine why someone would want to be in a relationship for the rest of their life.
I know right. I know dudes that want to travel to Brazil or Dominican Republic on vacation but their wives wont let them. I'll be damned if a woman tells me where I cant vacation at.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
why sign a contract to be with someone

dumbest shyt i ever heard
PREECHHH!!!!!

Female: ohhhh i've always wanted to get married since i was a little girl
me::beli:

female: maybe i should wear a wedding dress on my birhday since im not getting married

me: :yeshrug::skip:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that marriage shyt is a double edged sword. on one hand you dont wanna be the guy who gets married too young because people dont really know what they want out of life until they are a little older, which is why you see all these young people getting married then getting divorced a couple years later, they never shoulda been married in the first place. Then on the other hand you have the 50+ year old bachelor, which no guy should want to be, yeah you can fukk the emotionally disturbed 19 years old who have a fetish for old men cause they were molested when they were younger but those bytches are crazy as fukk so is it really worth it? also you inevitably will end up as the 'old guy in the club' or just the old guy hanging around places where only young people are supposed to be hanging out at.

Good points to be sure.

But if the decision is between the 50 year old in the club vs the 50 year old who's putting up with a woman he's been tired of for 25 years... :ld:

Marriage should only happen if you're dead set on having children.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Then yall wonder why the black community is so fukked up. :snoop:

First you work on the INDIVIDUAL. Individuals come together to form FAMILIES. Families come together to build COMMUNITIES. Communities united form NATIONS.

Yall nikkas refuse to see past the individual. As long as that's the case, fatherless children will run rampant. Poverty will be commonplace. Poverty leads to violence. It's a vicious cycle and yall young brothers need to realize that.

I better not hear any of yall talking about anything pro-black until you understand the concept of family. Selfishness is the root of all evil.

Daps
Too many fukkin' people like to cheat too damn much, for me to believe there could EVER be a woman who'd only open her legs for me, for life

And that's one of the main reasons for marriage, IMO - to officially make that p*ssy yours and yours only

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Then on the other hand you have the 50+ year old bachelor, which no guy should want to be, yeah you can fukk the emotionally disturbed 19 years old who have a fetish for old men cause they were molested when they were younger but those bytches are crazy as fukk so is it really worth it? also you inevitably will end up as the 'old guy in the club' or just the old guy hanging around places where only young people are supposed to be hanging out at.

The "old man in the club" is an extreme view. I know a 55 yr old bachelor that meets women at festivals, jazz concerts, the gym, grocery stores, on vacation, through friends, etc..so he will never be the old guy at the club but he always has a few chicks in his rotation and is having the time of his life.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then yall wonder why the black community is so fukked up. :snoop:

First you work on the INDIVIDUAL. Individuals come together to form FAMILIES. Families come together to build COMMUNITIES. Communities united form NATIONS.

Yall nikkas refuse to see past the individual. As long as that's the case, fatherless children will run rampant. Poverty will be commonplace. Poverty leads to violence. It's a vicious cycle and yall young brothers need to realize that.

I better not hear any of yall talking about anything pro-black until you understand the concept of family. Selfishness is the root of evil.

:heh: Fuuuuuck outta here.